-
Re: Ben Franks' World Cup Watch
Haha, yeah, but you wait. Once Fabio Capello's had words, England's atleast destined for semi-finals. If not a final of England V Spain. ;] I think it's between Slovenia and ...
Jun 13, 2010 -
Re: SIS - Epic Storybook (No longer Accepting)
Guv'nor (George Leyton) The man was hesitant to finish his sentence, then regaining his confidence, he said, "Uh, can I see some identification, please?" I looked him up and down, ...
Jun 13, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Reg Carter The power had been cut, and you had to give it to Ace. The guards were temporarily confused, giving me enough time to wonder around and quickly find ...
Jun 13, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Reg Carter I hung up as I'd taken in the last of Maitea's information. Then, taking out some plyors from my backpack, I began to cut myself a hole in ...
Jun 13, 2010 -
Re: SIS - Epic Storybook (No longer Accepting)
Starting Guv'nor (George Leyton) I walked into the office. It was high up and the climb from the stairs had taken away most of my breath. As I entered, I ...
Jun 13, 2010 -
Re: SIS - Epic Storybook (No longer Accepting)
Characters/Notes Please only use this to get a basic idea or help you remember. Refer to original profile posts for detail George Leyton "Guv'nor" Very good leader, started life in ...
Jun 13, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Reg Carter I took the noted and clambered into the 4x4. Before I started the ignition, I reconsidered. This weren't a job for my beauty, I thought. Getting out, I ...
Jun 13, 2010 -
Re: SIS - Epic Storybook (No longer Accepting)
I leave for camp tomorrow. When I get back can you guys tell me what happened while I was gone??? I'll be back on Thursday. Sure.
Jun 13, 2010 -
Re: Ben Franks' World Cup Watch
England V USA Match reports, Stats and Man Of The Match here:
Jun 13, 2010 -
Re: Franks talks about Franks... (Lol?)
I think it has a more human style, with the whole moaning, sarcastic take on observational and alternative topical comedy. ;)
Jun 12, 2010 -
Re: SIS - Epic Storybook (No longer Accepting)
Join after the 20th if you like (; and it should be fun! ;]
Jun 12, 2010 -
Re: The Saratov Doctrine: Prologue
Hey, thank you for the review, it'll help me make some needed changes!
Jun 12, 2010 -
Re: SIS - Epic Storybook (No longer Accepting)
It should be alright once your character has got some stable relationships with certain other members of the group (:
Jun 12, 2010 -
Re: Hidden Power
General Laruzelski I laughed. These two kids thought they could take me on? The reason I found myself to be so confident was an additional three hummers had pulled up ...
Jun 12, 2010 -
Re: SIS - Epic Storybook (No longer Accepting)
Okay, just waiting on 1 or 2 more profiles, and then we'll start. If you can message anyone else to join, it'll be fabulous. I'm looking for a proper epic ...
Jun 12, 2010
