-
Re: SIS Help/Discussion DT
No, you're fine Skins and PMing others would be very helpful! And that'll be a gooden Elinor, thanks. ;]
Jun 14, 2010 -
Re: Franks talks about Franks... (Lol?)
BROSNAN =] MOORE =] and Connery ;) naturally.
Jun 14, 2010 -
Re: SIS Help/Discussion DT
That'll be brilliant Amy, then I'll post them on the 1st post of the SB and DT, ;] I need to PM a few members about grammar as well, also, ...
Jun 14, 2010 -
Re: SIS Help/Discussion DT
Let's go for it. How about we organise people into teams?
Jun 14, 2010 -
Re: SIS Help/Discussion DT
Okay, I'd like you to help if you can keep up to speed. Also, it'll be handy if you could PM members who aren't following other's posts, perhaps improve grammar. ...
Jun 14, 2010 -
Re: POLL: Who do you think will win the World Cup?
Italy. Why aren't the other teams up there? These are just the favourites to get to the Final. The other teams are pretty unlikely, except maybe Ivory Coast.
Jun 14, 2010 -
Re: SIS Help/Discussion DT
Please post any questions, information, updates or news to help everyone stay with the Storybook. Because it's so big, we all need to stick together to make it work! The ...
Jun 14, 2010 -
Re: SIS - Epic Storybook (No longer Accepting)
NOTICE: a) Because this storybook is so large, be sure to read every post since your last contribution. b) There is a new discussion forum if you're lost, want to ...
Jun 14, 2010 -
Re: POLL: Who do you think will win the World Cup?
Ivory Coast look good, but unfortunately they have to play some pretty hefty teams to get anywhere. Spain are the most likely team to win the World Cup. I don't ...
Jun 13, 2010 -
Re: POLL: Who do you think will win the World Cup?
Above are the favourites to win the World Cup, but which do you think will go for gold this year? Bookies are set on a Spain V England final.
Jun 13, 2010 -
Re: What is the member above you known for?
Known for suggesting England's chances in the World Cup are slim! :] lol
Jun 13, 2010 -
Re: Ben Franks' World Cup Watch
Oh dear, it wasn't the mistake to make, Rob Green was an embarrasment. Hopefully Capello will be able to either find a replacement for him, or get him focused. It ...
Jun 13, 2010 -
Re: SIS - Epic Storybook (No longer Accepting)
George Leyton - Guv'nor The whole thing had unwound pretty horrificly. I would've stepped in earlier, but I didn't know what to think of it. The people who'd arrived were ...
Jun 13, 2010 -
Re: SIS - Epic Storybook (No longer Accepting)
NOTE: Yes, if you read the first post, I am accepting people until the 30th of July. So: a) JOIN. b) Invite your friends!
Jun 13, 2010 -
Re: Ben Franks' World Cup Watch
I didn't actually, I'll have to next time it's on ;]
Jun 13, 2010
