User avatar

BenFranks

BenFranks

  • General Articles Re: Shakin' Hands & the Art of Socialising

    Thanks Heather! :P I see what you mean, the general point of 'special' was to make it sound sarcastic, but yeah, I think I'd have to rephrase that a touch ...

    Jun 15, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: SIS Help/Discussion DT

    It doesn't really matter if you fail, because this is a new take on storybooks - it being so big. One thing I will say is, in terms of the ...

    Jun 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: SIS - Epic Storybook (No longer Accepting)

    George Leyton; Guv'nor The party had gone on for a fair while. Jinx almost wondered over to me, but seemed to think twice. If I had to, I'd talk to ...

    Jun 14, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: SIS Help/Discussion DT

    Sorry about that, I'll post in a trott. ;) Bolt - hopefully this DT will help! ;]

    Jun 14, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: SIS Help/Discussion DT

    haha, well feel free to post on the Storybook, let's get it moving! I'll post after a few more people have. P.S: At the current point, they're having a bit ...

    Jun 14, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: SIS Help/Discussion DT

    Sounds good Jagged! As do yours, Knightley! I think I'm going to throw Leyton around a bit to get people familiar with his character, I think he'll start in the ...

    Jun 14, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: SIS Help/Discussion DT

    Teams are up. @Elinor: Don't worry, the teams only include 4 people, so hopefully it'll all be close-quarter relationships. @Team leaders: Please take into account the "Run Down" I've given ...

    Jun 14, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: SIS Help/Discussion DT

    Mizzle, I think we'll start altering Team leaders depending on how they interact. Getting a solid team base is vital to start, that way we can begin some exciting plots!

    Jun 14, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: SIS Help/Discussion DT

    Suits me Jagged, we could use his Sabotage skills for special Night Ops. :]

    Jun 14, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: SIS Help/Discussion DT

    Yes, but it's also favourable to have a good mix, for example we don't want a team full of just assasins, we'd need to give an assasin to each team. ...

    Jun 14, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: SIS Help/Discussion DT

    Knightley, you'll be given any roles you want your character to take, just post the suggestion here and we'll intertwine it! :] It's important to make this epic and fun. ...

    Jun 14, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: SIS Help/Discussion DT

    I'll edit the teams to whatever you give me Amy, I think it'll be a lot easier that way.

    Jun 14, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: SIS Help/Discussion DT

    Sure, and I've done the name's of the Teams. How shall we sort them though? Team Alpha are going to be the bookshop cover, who'll be running HQ and interacting ...

    Jun 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: SIS - Epic Storybook (No longer Accepting)

    "Guv'nor"/George Leyton I'd finished my tour and Sirus and I returned to the bunker below. The elevator was probably shabby but over the months we'd all get used to it. ...

    Jun 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Reg Carter "'Tis way, Riles," I said, running to the hole in the fence I'd made earlier. Riles went through first, I chucked her my gun so she could fire ...

    Jun 14, 2010


Some twenty years from now, users will ask a similar question about world famous Chicken poetry and Google will tell them about alliyah.
— Hkumar