User avatar

BenFranks

BenFranks

  • Romantic Novels Re: Forgetting (Edited)

    Hey Flower, here as you requested. I'll do my usual do-dar and offer any comments/suggestions and improvements in a specially picked colour. I think I'll go with a blue today! ...

    Jun 17, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Land of the Faeries

    Hey Elinor! My favourite thing about your poem is the fluency and flow of each line. They blend quite well and despite the absence of grammar, the poem does have ...

    Jun 17, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Ben Franks On: Reviews [OPEN]

    Since I suddenly have a lot of time on my hands, the reviewing fiasco is back . Ben Franks On Reviews! Requested Works Completed: 22nd Jan. 2010 22nd Jan. 2010 ...

    Jun 16, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: SIS Help/Discussion DT

    Note: 1) New plot line is up on DT's first post. 2) The SB is no longer accepting characters, as I feel some people are just going to drop out ...

    Jun 16, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: SIS Help/Discussion DT

    Ah Political correctness is a froob. Just "The President" it is then. Well, the point in the USA thing is that the main plot is going to be Corruption within ...

    Jun 16, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: SIS Help/Discussion DT

    Sure. ;) I didn't realise you'd put Ty as a CIA agent! Well, the SIS and CIA sometimes work against each other, so it might be a bit weird at ...

    Jun 16, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: POLL: Who do you think will win the World Cup?

    Indeed it does!

    Jun 16, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: SIS Help/Discussion DT

    I agree with the [ hour | place | who's there? ] thing, long as people dont advance the time a day later or something, because others would need to ...

    Jun 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: SIS - Epic Storybook (No longer Accepting)

    Note: (1) If you refer to George Leyton in your post, please be sure to spell it as LEYTON or use "Guv'nor" because otherwise it'll be confusing to differ between ...

    Jun 16, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: SIS Help/Discussion DT

    Sounds a gooden guys!

    Jun 15, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Ben Franks' World Cup Watch

    Missed the last two days match scores? All scores up to date are available on my blog.

    Jun 15, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: POLL: Who do you think will win the World Cup?

    Oo! Bumped, more people answer the poll!

    Jun 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Reg Carter "Suits me Riles," I smiled, "Oh, and I heard you're bringing Maitea back in the gang-" "Reg, it's because-" "Hey," I interrupted, "Don't worry. I think it's a ...

    Jun 15, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: SIS Help/Discussion DT

    Remember if you're in the shop because only one person needs to man the tills, the others should be out and interacting with the ordinary Chinese public, getting to know ...

    Jun 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: SIS - Epic Storybook (No longer Accepting)

    Guv'nor (George Leyton) It was an interesting arsenal of weapons, but then what did I expect? It had been supplied by the British, which probably meant that the mechanics of ...

    Jun 15, 2010


Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions from insufficient premises.
— Samuel Butler