-
Re: SIS Help/Discussion DT
Lmao, okay, well we can ignore it ;)
Jun 21, 2010 -
Re: Where'd your username come from?
My Mum did the first bit, my Dad did the second, but he had little choice; it was merely tradition.
Jun 21, 2010 -
Re: POLL: Who do you think will win the World Cup?
ENG LA ND! 8) I second that ;) but doubt it. :D lol
Jun 21, 2010 -
Re: SIS Help/Discussion DT
Aahhh dear. That's my fault ;) Well we'll leave it like that and hope not many people notice, I might edit it to something along similar lines later. I'm loving ...
Jun 21, 2010 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]
9/10. It's unique. ;)
Jun 21, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Reg Carter I finished up my bowl of beans and then grinned. My bullet wounds had healed a lot quicker than I'd expected and I silently thanked my immune system ...
Jun 21, 2010 -
Re: POLL: Who do you think will win the World Cup?
Unfortunately Italy won't win. They've drawn two unsuccessful games and as much faith as you may have, I don't think they'll get past the Last-16 play-offs since they'll probably go ...
Jun 20, 2010 -
Re: SIS Help/Discussion DT
Lovely stuff people! ;] We can wait, just be sure not to kill it, since we'd like the first YWS Epic to be a success ;) haha.
Jun 20, 2010 -
Re: SIS - Epic Storybook (No longer Accepting)
George Leyton, Guv'nor. ~ Shop floor ~ 1 hour after closing time Clint was standing at the front of the shop. The night outside was breathing darkness through and since ...
Jun 19, 2010 -
Re: Hidden Power
General Laruzelski My mobile phone rang as I sat in the back of the 3rd Hummer, a cigarette hanging from my lips; its tip burning slowly. I flipped it open ...
Jun 18, 2010 -
Re: POLL: Who do you think will win the World Cup?
Hmm, after England's performance at Algeria, I don't think they'll get to the final. Quarter Finals if they're lucky, perhaps.
Jun 18, 2010 -
Re: Ben Franks On: Reviews [OPEN]
I'll be happy too! Should be done by tonight ;)
Jun 18, 2010 -
Re: John Steinbeck's "Of Mice & Men"
Yeah, but the one-dimensional thing makes the discrimination appear so black and white. I think that simply makes the message even more powerful, because despite the predictable tragedy of the ...
Jun 17, 2010 -
Re: SIS - Epic Storybook (No longer Accepting)
George Leyton, "Guv'nor" ~ Bunker, 1 hour until closing time I looked around the bunker and noticed it was surprisingly vacant for the numerous agents that had been commissioned for ...
Jun 17, 2010 -
Re: Ben Franks On: Reviews [OPEN]
Done Ladies! ;)
Jun 17, 2010
