User avatar

BenFranks

BenFranks

  • OOC Archive Re: New SIS Help/Discussion DT

    Post your profiles here. Note: To be a part of the Epic SB you must have your character approved first. To do this, please PM one of the Co-Runners (in ...

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: SIS: New Start

    Welcome to the Espionage Epic Storybook. Storybook's DT: Why's it epic? This storybook has farmed characters from numerous numbers of YWSers in an effort to make YWS' first ever epic ...

    Jun 24, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: SIS Help/Discussion DT

    Reading over the posts and noticing the complaints about people moving too fast is definitely true. The problem with the posts at the moment is people aren't letting other people ...

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Sorry it's long. Kay - what do you think of plot ideas? Reg Carter "Cheers Eve," I said putting a hand signal upto Jane go and take her away why ...

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Reg Carter I came down the stairs with a heavy handed pistol in my grasp. Passing the kitchen, I hesitated in my stride before peering inward and looking at Chris ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: SIS Help/Discussion DT

    Sounds good Elinor :)

    Jun 23, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: SIS Help/Discussion DT

    @Skins: Your character can be helping Reet, Sam and Clint with the disposal of the body, so read over Mr.Knightley's posts and it should give you a general idea. @Lila: ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: SIS - Epic Storybook (No longer Accepting)

    George Leyton ~ Guv'nor ~ Bunker, 1am I scanned Ty. I knew he would have his thoughts swirling as he tried to piece together his mistakes, but the mistake he'd ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: SIS Help/Discussion DT

    Mizzle, Knightley: Just a quick note. Reet is not in the bookshop. He took Erika into town to meet up with some REAF officials. ;) I noticed that (; so ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: SIS Help/Discussion DT

    Send her a quick PM, hopefully things will be clearer. :P

    Jun 22, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: SIS Help/Discussion DT

    Were you with Maya? If so, just send her a PM and work things out because she's a traitor now. :P

    Jun 22, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: SIS Help/Discussion DT

    You're not. REAF is ;) but I want to use LastPaladin's post about a military high command officer in the US Army using the President as a puppet for his ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: SIS - Epic Storybook (No longer Accepting)

    George Leyton ~ Guv'nor ~ Bunker, midnight "Christ," I sneered as I looked over at the over turned body. Since everyone was motionless, I thought I'd double check that she ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: SIS Help/Discussion DT

    Just a bit'a careful reading should sort it, but at the moment, the focus is really on Red team and the explanation for the hiccup. Teams Gold, Charlie and (maybe ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Daddy, Do You Know Me?

    Hey there Auteur! I think your poem has some kind of individuality and it's definitely got a clear little message in it. The effect is there, but it's not quite ...

    Jun 21, 2010


Do just once what others say you can't do, and you will never pay attention to their limitations again.
— James R. Cook