-
Re: My Pictures
Hey there! #1 - Baby Silver Well, yes it's cute. They have that anime feel to them as well, I think, which is a good thing as it shows a ...
Jun 27, 2010 -
Re: Who am I?
Hey there! Well my favourite thing about this poem is the structure. I actually quite liked your exploration of "Who Am I?" and I think because you did it in ...
Jun 27, 2010 -
Re: Please Mommy
Hey there! Okay, I guess some people would agree that this is sweet, but I felt quite detached. Sure, there were points when emotive language was undeniably present and convincing, ...
Jun 27, 2010 -
Re: Breach
Hey there! I actually saw this more as a poem because of your choice of language as it is, after all, quite adventurous. Perhaps it would be better suited for ...
Jun 27, 2010 -
Re: Smile?
Hey there! I usually hate the word "cliche" and despise everything about it, after all it's about how well you write and not how popular what you're writing about is ...
Jun 27, 2010 -
Re: A Simple Life
Hey there! I'll start with a few nitpicks that look at your punctuation, structure and word choice, which I personally think need a touch of work! Here we go: falunting ...
Jun 27, 2010 -
Re: Off 315
Hey there! It's a good opening but I'm not sure about the repetition of heart here: for my weakened heart. As you've already said heart in the opening line it ...
Jun 27, 2010 -
Re: Watercolours =D
Hey there Nutty! #1 - I love the coloured and layered textures of the background here, it's very artistic in a textile sense which makes it your own! As well ...
Jun 27, 2010 -
Re: Another Addition
Hey there! This is unmistakably Star Wars inspired! Haha, I do love it. Though there is, as always, room for improvement. For a start, I'd bump up the "Writers" word ...
Jun 27, 2010 -
Re: Doodle
Hey there! Well, first off, my favourite thing is definitely down to your shading! You've made it stand out, look 3D and, a little big, which is good in the ...
Jun 27, 2010 -
Re: Reichkristallnacht
Hey there Forest! I'll be reviewing your work today, you can see my suggestions in this purple . I smelled the burning before I heard the screams. Okay, good opening ...
Jun 27, 2010 -
Re: The Tapestry Snake
For another unaware that they must bear At first that felt a bit wordy, and in all honesty it is. The thing that saved it was the brilliance of the ...
Jun 27, 2010 -
Re: Insomniac
Hey there! I liked this and that was down to the natural rhythm of the poem. It was well punctuated and the line lengths are controlled; resulting in good fluency ...
Jun 27, 2010 -
Re: Marked
Hey there! Cliche? You could genuinely say that about any poem. What counts is how well you've written it. Here, I think you've done that fairly well. Your word choice, ...
Jun 27, 2010 -
Re: A Rich and Ugly World
Hey there! Right, I have to say I'm a bit divided in this poem. Sometimes I think it's poor, but othertimes, and for the majority, I really quite like it. ...
Jun 27, 2010
