-
Re: Dear Best Friend
Too personal. Ahh, that old nut, eh? Well, I believe this is a letter to your best friend, am I right? Well, in that case this comment proves you've aced ...
Jun 27, 2010 -
Re: The Review Day Check-In Thread
Aww, Ben, am I not a threat too? >.< Definitely ;) Though there's always a lot of competition :D
Jun 27, 2010 -
Re: Breath me in
Hey there! If I'm honest, the content of this poem is messy. It's readable but that's merely because you've structured it well. Either what you're trying to say is too ...
Jun 27, 2010 -
Re: Somewhere
Hey there! So, once again I was drawn in by your colourful use of language which is inevitably appealing to any fellow literate. Although I have to admit that sometimes ...
Jun 27, 2010 -
Re: Of Sheep
Hey there! This is definitely well written for a start! The perspective you've written it from makes it a lot easier to imagine the imagery you come up with and ...
Jun 27, 2010 -
Re: The Review Day Check-In Thread
Just another quick note: There have been more reviews in the past 24 hours than ever before in YWS history. At the moment, there have been 352 reviews in the ...
Jun 27, 2010 -
Re: The Night Sky
Hey there! Well, I personally think the main thing that this poem needs work on is the way it's punctuated. I actually really enjoyed the feelings that you brought across ...
Jun 27, 2010 -
Re: The Review Day Check-In Thread
36. ;) I miss reviewing, I'm going to get back to it next month and hopefully have my first time as the Month's No.1! But I doubt it with Snoink, ...
Jun 27, 2010 -
Re: Suspected Criminal
Hey there fixed! What I love about this is the rhythm and the subject. It starts off sounding quite bouncy and humerous, it's probably due to the syllable rhythmic vibe. ...
Jun 27, 2010 -
Re: An imposter in my own skin.
Hey there! I was instantly drawn to the pace of your poem, but then instantly thrown off again by it, simply because I found this line too wordy: These hands ...
Jun 27, 2010 -
Re: Letters from the Front
Hey there Skutter! Edits/Suggestions are in red. Letter one To my Love, I have just got to my post in Ypres. Soldiers couldn't give away locations. (just a heads up) ...
Jun 27, 2010 -
Re: I am ROME
Hey there! At the start, this seems very narrative with a jumble of actions combined together which form more of a narrative piece of prose, than a piece of poetry, ...
Jun 27, 2010 -
Re: i hate you a thousand times.
Hey there! Just a few suggestions really! Good poem though. :arrow: Structure Okay, so this poem has a good natural pace and it is basically punctuated, but there's no real ...
Jun 27, 2010 -
Re: Pieces of My Life
Hey there! I completely adore these pictures. I'm just wondering, do you use something like photoshop to add a filter or emboss effect? On some of them it definitely feels ...
Jun 27, 2010 -
Re: The Struggle of the Orchid
Hey there, Welcome to YWS! In a fortress of shoots, leaves, and amethyst - Far away from the deceit of night and the torch of sun, That's a beautiful way ...
Jun 27, 2010
