User avatar

BenFranks

BenFranks

  • OOC Archive Re: New SIS Help/Discussion DT

    I'm about to post. Just checking on the profiles again so I can remember how to interact with everyone. :) Should we close the SB to new members? No, not ...

    Jun 28, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: New SIS Help/Discussion DT

    Is anyone else going to post then? Or y'all busy bees? :]

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The Review Day Review (aka, The Damage)

    75,354 characters typed by BenFranks Dude, respect x1000. Wow, that's a lot. :L Oops. :) and thanks LPR n' Kamas :] you both made it fun!

    Jun 28, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: New SIS Help/Discussion DT

    Question: I was looking at the teams. Ty was only moved to Alpha because of his screw up in the old SB, that never happened in this one. So shouldn't ...

    Jun 28, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: New SIS Help/Discussion DT

    The "Predicted time to World War Three" will change on the basis of success for every mission. If all the missions "fail", then it'll go down and down until World ...

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: SIS: New Start

    George Leyton, "Guv'nor" ~ Upstairs of Bookshop, 9.15 a.m. (Opening time) Location: Wuhan City (Population of 6.6 million), China Year: 2012, Predicted time until World War Three: 7 Months [ ...

    Jun 28, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: New SIS Help/Discussion DT

    Okay, I'm posting the first post now. This has officially restarted!

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The Review Day Check-In Thread

    Congrats everyone! Took this after the leaderboard updated at the :15 when it updated. We rock! YWS is AWESOME.jpg Aww, congratulations Way2Down, you deserve it! :] I'm just glad I ...

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The Review Day Check-In Thread

    I'm burned at 46. Hats off to anyone who beats me, competition is welcome! Much love everyone! Im'a go to sleep.

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: I Am The Walking Dead

    Hey there! Okay, you say this "isn't that good". The problem with modesty is it doesn't work when people realise it's a lot better than they're letting on. This is ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Summer

    Hey there! I definitely love these! The angles are fabby-do-cious! I love the shadow on the colours in the first one, it makes it very unique. The subject, which I'm ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A frightful winter morn.

    Hey there! The best bit about this was how you set the piece. With the period/full-stop at the end of every line in the first 5 stanzas, the reading is ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Im Trying

    Hey there! Well, you're definitely doing well if you're trying. The features of the face are actually done quite well and one of the hardest bits, the cheek bone, has ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Writing on my walls

    Hey there! I'd agree with the others that this is original, but I've read your other poem, so I'mjust going to say it's clear that you have your own style, ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Goddess of the Cosmos

    Hey hey! Well, one thing's for sure, you've definitely livened it up! The colours are far more vibrant, bold and definitely carry more impact. I love gold filtered effect that ...

    Jun 27, 2010


I am and always will be optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes, the dreamer of improbable dreams.
— 11th Doctor