User avatar

BenFranks

BenFranks

  • Archive Re: SIS: New Start

    George Leyton, Guv'nor | 3.11pm | Bunker A coms radio hung tightly in my back pocket. It was a direct link between myself and Sam, who should've got on the ...

    Jul 2, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT

    I still like "The Hunted" better. It soundes more dangerous and dramatic, and this storybook is a ton of both. More the second one, though. They can't go one day ...

    Jul 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Reg Carter I sit in the front of the 4x4 as I watch Riley walk back to the mansion. It was good to get it out of my system and ...

    Jul 2, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    How do you upload an animated avatar? :| I think you have to find one on the internet and make sure you save it as a .gif file, as opposed ...

    Jul 2, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: New SIS Help/Discussion DT

    Thanks for helping everything stay in line Knightley, I've been a bit busy recently ;) Anyway, I'll go check up on the SB.

    Jul 2, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Charcoal Disaster :)

    Thank you for the extra reviews you two! :] I'm going to lock this though, because it's an old thread. ;)

    Jul 2, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT

    Haha that could be fun for the conflict side'a things :]

    Jun 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Reg Carter I opened the door of my 4x4 and Riley clambered in next to me. I knew she wouldn't particularly approve of it, but we were going to go ...

    Jun 29, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: New SIS Help/Discussion DT

    I'll send them PMs to see if they're still interested in the SB. Then I'll get back to you. Everyone's active except LastPaladin who's away for a bit, but you ...

    Jun 29, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT

    Welcome back! :D Just wondering, I'm thinking somewhen soon we should make a 4th RHG Storybook that's called "The hunted" or something and it can be based on the gang ...

    Jun 29, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Remembering You

    Hey there! The natural rhythm created in your poem by using the couplets start to build a very comfortable pace for the reader, so I actually really enjoyed that part. ...

    Jun 29, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: New SIS Help/Discussion DT

    I'll send them PMs to see if they're still interested in the SB. Then I'll get back to you.

    Jun 29, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Top 10 Stand-Up Comedians

    A few missing people in that list, although I completely agree with quite a number of them!! Although my top ten would be in any random order, because I love ...

    Jun 29, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: New SIS Help/Discussion DT

    I need more members of Team Charlie to post. Then when you're ready, Knightley, do a little bit about the train journey with the others and then entering the "kitchen" ...

    Jun 29, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: New SIS Help/Discussion DT

    character is not in any group... I'll sort that, foxfire. ;) @Jagged: Erm, it's upto you as the Team leader, though, I had you, me and Reet on standby if ...

    Jun 29, 2010


Should we not walk? On our feet? The ones I now have again? I do like my feet. They are befittingly perambulatory.
— Pattern (Rhythm of War by Brandon Sanderson)