User avatar

BenFranks

BenFranks

  • OOC Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT

    I'm back! :] I'll read over and contribute tomorrow morning :] We should start a fourth soon! Definately bring Jack back :D

    Jul 10, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Top 10 Stand-Up Comedians

    Not that fond of Frankie Boyle's stand-up, either. Love him on Mock the Week, but his stand-up material is just a re-hash of his MtW jokes, and it doesn't have ...

    Jul 10, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Top 10 Stand-Up Comedians

    Stephen Colbert. Stephen Colbert is the best thing to happen to American news reporting. ;o

    Jul 6, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT

    Sorry guys/gals I'll be away for a while :] back saturday hopefully!

    Jul 6, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT

    Lol! It'd be good to have you back Vanadis ;)

    Jul 5, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT

    I think after this heist at the governor's we will end this and go to chapter four. We are going to have the cops show up at the governor's, and ...

    Jul 3, 2010
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Name Me Some Poets!

    There's this good one called Ben Franks or something. -- Lol, I'm kidding. Well I quite like the poem attached to this post, but I forgot to note who wrote ...

    Jul 3, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Franks talks about Franks... (Lol?)

    I think it has a more human style, with the whole moaning, sarcastic take on observational and alternative topical comedy. ;) Great way of puttng it! Why thank you ;)

    Jul 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Reg Carter I'd woken up quite abruptly to the sound of silence. It was a strange thing, that. How someone could sleep to the tune of a natural noise buffered ...

    Jul 2, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: "Recommend a TV Show" Thread!

    Black Books is one of the top comedies ever. I'd also suggest Top Gear for simply being the most entertaining car program middle-aged men mess about I have ever seen. ...

    Jul 2, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: "Recommend a TV Show" Thread!

    Hey there! Welcome to the Recommend a TV Show! thread. In fact, it could be compared to Ronsil, due to the idea that it does exactly what it says on ...

    Jul 2, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Obama Internet Kill Switch (Updated 06/26/2010)

    This is a bit like the story in the UK to shut off people's internet in terms of pirating. The only problem with something like this is that because democratic ...

    Jul 2, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Thriller Recommendations

    Hey there everyone! If you like law or political thriller books, like I do, then I think you'll love to read an author called Greg Iles . He wrote an ...

    Jul 2, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: June 2010 Statistics (aka, YWS Goes Bonkers)

    I don't really expect us to meet January's numbers again for quite some time. Anyone fancy proving him wrong? :) I'm up for it.

    Jul 2, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member for July: Skins!

    Congratulations Skins :] You deserve it!

    Jul 2, 2010


If you don't know where you're going, any road'll take you there.
— George Harrison