-
Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)
Reg Carter Contains use of strong language and mild scenes of torture. I was woken abruptly and ripped from my white-washed tin bed by two rough hands. They dragged me ...
Jul 17, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)
Reg Carter It had taken too long and a hell of a lot'a surgery to get me back to half of what I was before the coppers had blown two ...
Jul 16, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT
Yay! Welcome back Vanadis.
Jul 15, 2010 -
Re: What is the member above you known for?
Clint Lawson. 'Nough said. ;)
Jul 13, 2010 -
Re: The Dibble-Dabble Expert's Questionnaire
Some of these answers are hilarious :)
Jul 13, 2010 -
Re: Why do you register on a website?
Anywhere that looks as though the people are genuine humans and therefore the increased likeliness that they will respond to my humour. :) Obviously what I can get away with ...
Jul 12, 2010 -
Re: The July 2010 Newsletter: Did you like it?
I loved it! Good to know what's going on! :D
Jul 12, 2010 -
Re: What is the member above you known for?
For inspiring my reviews when I was new to YWS. :)
Jul 12, 2010 -
Re: The Dibble-Dabble Expert's Questionnaire
1. If you had to admit you were an expert in one thing, what would it be? British Stand-up Comedy 2. Does this subject fit into the category of Food? ...
Jul 12, 2010 -
Re: The Dibble-Dabble Expert's Questionnaire
From the maker of: The Official Stupid Questionnaire The This, This or That Questionnaire The Ultimate WHO Questionnaire The Strangest of Situations Questionnaire COMES The Dibble-Dabble Expert's Ques
Jul 12, 2010 -
Re: The YWS Cliques
I'm glad that you wrote this like a genius. :] But you've forgotten the suck-ups ;)
Jul 12, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)
Name: Reg Carter Age: 31 Picture: Languages: Reg isn't someone who particularly thinks smartly about being bilingual, English is all he particularly needs and he knows he can be threatening ...
Jul 12, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT
Ben, I must admit, you last post and my last post are going to make things very interesting in the RHG4. I thought it might :) I love this Storybook! ...
Jul 12, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Reg Carter "Wonderful," I muttered as I pulled out a small 9mm Glock and hung it at hip level towards the door. "Right'o, Riles. I know you ain't gon'a like ...
Jul 11, 2010 -
Re: What is the member above you known for?
For being someone I think we can all aspire to in our writing.
Jul 10, 2010
