-
Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)
Reg Carter The night air was cold now and I hurried back into the house for warmth. Most of the gang had wandered upstairs to try and grab some rest ...
Aug 2, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)
Reg Carter I found Riley quickly. She was in the same spot me and James had been not long before and just as she was about to walk upstairs I ...
Jul 30, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)
Reg Carter James' words made sense to a certain degree, anyone in their right mind could lose their mind having a gang like this. However, when James had suggested I ...
Jul 28, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)
Reg Carter The house seemed newer than the mansion, and although small, it was far more settling than the white expanse thatI'd recently spent my hours in. Eve had done ...
Jul 27, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)
Reg Carter I accelerated with speed towards Mexico. I noticed from the few shops and small towns we passed that we were already in a Southern state, and most probably ...
Jul 24, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)
Reg Carter As soon as we were out of the door and into a distant memory of a corridor, with windows and staircases, offices and posters, my mind seemed to ...
Jul 23, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)
Reg Carter I clambered into the adjacent hallway and staggered along passed the door to the torture room. The Professor would be expecting me by now and probably have more ...
Jul 22, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT
Sounds good, Kay. Reg will probably be with Gracie Finn and James though. (:
Jul 22, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)
Reg Carter Putting up with another two days of the psycho's torture had allowed me to focus on the sleep I needed, pushing any irrelevant problems out of my mind. ...
Jul 21, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT
@Vanadis: When Reg escapes the cell holding in the next post, he will stumble across Gracie Finn, is that ok? I don't think they've met before and it could be ...
Jul 20, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)
Reg Carter Even if I were to get out'a my cell - and that's one big if - I'd be too damn clueless to know what to do next. There ...
Jul 20, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT
Ill try and post by tonight, it's just been quite busy recently.
Jul 20, 2010 -
Re: Which Famous Writer Do You Write Like?
Hm. I got Kurt Vonnegut. Twice.
Jul 18, 2010 -
Re: The World According To YWS [Updated With USA & UK Maps]
Scotland's letting the side down! XD
Jul 18, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)
Reg Carter I woke up right back in my cell the next morning. This time not everything was white. A trail of dried blood fed into the cell and I ...
Jul 18, 2010
