-
Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT
Love the idea, I am definitely up for that. Count me in. (: Oh by the way, I was looking forward to more of that spin-off story based on Riley's ...
Sep 4, 2010 -
Re: Ben Franks On: Reviews [OPEN]
Hey, I will get these done tomorrow. Bit busy today, sorry for the wait! Trust me though, I shall make up for it! ;)
Sep 3, 2010 -
Re: Ben Franks On: Reviews [OPEN]
Re-opened. Need to do 100+ Reviews this month [September] so get posting requests! This WRFF thread will close again 1st Oct. 2010 so I can focus on my Sixth Form ...
Sep 2, 2010 -
Re: How Helpful is YWS??
Ignoring the discussion momentarily... let's talk your writing. In this article, or perhaps argument, you seem to be very opinion based. Obviously not in the fashion for anyone to interpret ...
Sep 2, 2010 -
Re: Ramblings II
Hey there! My first impression of this poem was that the rhythm was comfortable but the feel you portrayed was a bit mixed. Such as in your first stanza you ...
Sep 2, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)
Reg Carter Enough thinking for one day, especially about low down things like death. I slowly forced myself awake and realised I was still in Riley's bed. I cursed, must've ...
Sep 1, 2010 -
Re: Political Correctness: Drawing the Line
Political Correctness: Drawing the Line - 1st draft, August 2010. Author's note: This was also posted in YWS News, please go there to discuss content. This post is solely for ...
Sep 1, 2010 -
Re: "Recommend a TV Show" Thread!
Blink that is a brilliant line-up ;) However I'd swap Mock the Week and Vicar Of Dibley around.
Sep 1, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)
Reg Carter Had Riley blushed? I was confused about everything that had just happened and she left in quite a hurry too. Sure, loads of options had spilled through my ...
Aug 31, 2010 -
Re: "Recommend a TV Show" Thread!
Green Wing is really funny. I recommend it to anyone who has 4od at their finger tips!
Aug 31, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)
Reg Carter I passed Jack and Mark in the hall. I knew another of the little bastards would wind up here, and the only depressing notion was Mark was the ...
Aug 28, 2010 -
Re: Top 10 Stand-Up Comedians
Omad Djallili's stuff is so repetitive though. I haven't seen a single act that is different from his regular routine and he's gone into acting now anyway so whether or ...
Aug 25, 2010 -
Re: Before I Forget
hello! I liked the images of this poem, that definitely showed us where you're coming from, even if they are quite surreal and taking contrasts to the extreme - I ...
Aug 21, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)
Reg Carter I smiled gingerly at her response. Her relations had obviously caused a somewhat cocky attitude towards others and her prescence slightly reminded me of when Alis first joined. ...
Aug 21, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)
Reg Carter Just as I was searching the house for Tia, I passed James all packed up and ready to go off somewhere for a long while, not to mention ...
Aug 20, 2010
