User avatar

BenFranks

BenFranks

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Boredom

    Hey there! The first thing I noticed and liked about the poem, whether it be intentional or not, is the way you've structured it. By spacing each line away from ...

    Sep 6, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: The story of me

    This thread is totally pointless, irrelevant and silly, yet it grabs all of YWSer's attention... ...much like Bolt. :)

    Sep 5, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: O Great Religion (Satire)

    Hey there! I've got to say, this is not just amusing and sarcastic, it is a brilliant poem in itself too. Apart from odd structural points where lines feel too ...

    Sep 5, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Ben Franks On: Reviews [OPEN]

    Done Elinor.

    Sep 5, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Annie

    Hey Elinor, here as requested. (: My comments/suggestions/improvements are in green for you. Thomas Pike placed a single red rose on top of the mounds of others which that surrounded ...

    Sep 5, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT

    Do you think Reg and Riles will get together pre the end of the 4th and then they're the two that go and find the rest of the gang or ...

    Sep 5, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: In Cold Blood

    hey there! In terms of structure, this is one of the best poems I've seen on YWS in a long time. I loved the exploration of emotions and the choice ...

    Sep 5, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Betrayed

    Hey there! Up until the line "Stab me..." your fluency is very well devised through well chosen punctuation and word choice, however from the line "Stab me..." youe fluency is ...

    Sep 5, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: In a Moment (The Reviewer's Poem)

    Hey there, This is a very thought provoking poem and naturally one each and every person on YWS can relate to. We all have that heavy conscience of whether or ...

    Sep 5, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Life's Agony

    Hey there, I think the most interesting thing about this poem of yours is the topic. In cultural poetry that rebels against something, like you seem to be doing here ...

    Sep 5, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Ben Franks On: Reviews [OPEN]

    Done guys. :)

    Sep 5, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Marie Antoinette

    Hey there, as requested: Naturally, I'm going to start with the language. I liked it a lot, it was very flowery, very impressive and very decisively chosen. Although it would ...

    Sep 5, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Bestial Conflict - Chapter 1 - Revised

    Hey there Kyousuke, here as requested. Sorry you've been waiting for this review a while, but I hope it helps all the same. My suggestions, comments and improvements will be ...

    Sep 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Reg Carter It was classic that everytime I went near a door something crazy or dramatic occured and when passing the front doorit was no exception. Riley burst in, a ...

    Sep 4, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Political Correctness: Drawing the Line

    Thanks for your reviews guys, they're always helpful. I shall be focusing your points on the next column I write shortly. I'm always learning after all! (:

    Sep 4, 2010


The greatest part of a writer’s time is spent in reading, in order to write; a man will turn over half a library to make one book.
— Samuel Johnson