User avatar

BenFranks

BenFranks

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: [September Contest] The Third Man

    Thank you ultraviolet. I can see why it wasn't obvious he was autistic - it was merely the perspective from someone autistic that influenced the style. I guess I only ...

    Sep 19, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: [September Contest] The Third Man

    Have any of you two read "The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night time"? It's about an autistic child who tries to write a murder mystery novel. From ...

    Sep 19, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: "Recommend a Film" Thread!

    Hey there! Welcome to the Recommend a Film! thread. This is the second in a series of official new threads for you to recommend some of your favourite things in ...

    Sep 19, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: [September Contest] Third Man Poem

    Author's note: This was just a bit of a laugh, it doesn't sound too good but it's quite funny. Oh, and it won't make the tiniest bit of sense if ...

    Sep 19, 2010
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Mosque near Ground Zero (9/11)

    Charlie Brooker makes me laugh. Pure brilliance. Solves this argument in my opinion. :)

    Sep 19, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Please, Sir... Can I have some more reviews?

    Skins! Can you review this for me: You don't have to review it by today, regardless of the contest, I'm just curious how to improve it in general! :) Thanks ...

    Sep 19, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: [September Contest] The Third Man

    ‘The Third Man’ Author's Note: Your story is about a man at the top of your head licking lollipops. (815 Words) I’m told – now and again – that the ...

    Sep 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    I have brought in Jack, Mark & Eve. By the way, I just want to thank everyone - this is a unique storybook. You all write extremely well and you've ...

    Sep 18, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT

    Or: Robin Hood Gang: Old Aged Pensioner's Revolt! Haha ;) I'm joking, I like the Round Two title, it sounds good!

    Sep 18, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: "Recommend a TV Show" Thread!

    Some good things on this week - for those of you in the UK! Battle Of Britain with Ewan McGregor and his War-hero brother is on Sunday, BBC1 Spooks , ...

    Sep 16, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Ben Franks On: Reviews [OPEN]

    Haven't been able to get on to YWS recently so sorry for the wait. Review request shall be fulfilled by the end of the week!

    Sep 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Reg Carter After Riley had dismissed everyone and the swift transformation from a gang meeting to a silent, lifeless lounge, I'd decided to stay there and just think. This gang ...

    Sep 15, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Open Mic #3 on September 12th

    I will call in and play you all a G-Chord on the guitar. It was very difficult to master. Hence the fact I still haven't managed to yet. :)

    Sep 10, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    Known for being one of the best members at YWS.

    Sep 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Reg Carter The choice was inevitably the gang's, as Riley knew I'd be following her like usual. Not because of any stupid feelings that seemed to be haunting my mind ...

    Sep 7, 2010


All hail the mighty Glow Cloud.
— Welcome to Night Vale