User avatar

BenFranks

BenFranks

  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Reg Carter Nothing either of us can do about it? She was right in some respects, I'd always loved her as a sister and I'd always seen the need to ...

    Sep 28, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Is the English Language sexist? (Essay)

    Yes, I am male. Don't worry :). That is true, but can a male not campaign against sexism? It seems a wee uncommon, but all the same, this was for ...

    Sep 28, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Is the English Language sexist? (Essay)

    Thanks Charlie ever so much for taking the time to review this in-depth for me. It'll all help me along with my A-levels, so any thoughts on the writing of ...

    Sep 27, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Is the English Language sexist? (Essay)

    Done for English language. Looking for tips on quality of argument, point-making and grammar. Thank you. You can discuss the subject of the essay here . ----------- Is the English ...

    Sep 27, 2010
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is the English Language Sexist?

    I was writing an English Language essay the other day, which you can view in the quotes below, that discusses whether or not the English language is sexist. I was ...

    Sep 27, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: [September Contest] Third Man Poem

    Thank you for your comments :)

    Sep 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Reg Carter I felt bad for Riley when she'd started crying. It wasn't the damsel in distress type of cry, it was the one of experience. Her bringing up Bree ...

    Sep 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Reg Carter It was dusk on the way back as I wandered along the stream attempting to retrace my steps. I then crossed over into a field, which I was ...

    Sep 25, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Darkmoor Juvenile Prison DT

    Once your character has been fully edited or approved, then I'd suggest re-reading your own character profile, the Storybook's main information on the original SB post and re-reading everyone else's ...

    Sep 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Reg Carter I admired Daniel Prince's courage as we talked past the rows of shubbery near the village's centre. He carried on telling stories of all the events that were ...

    Sep 24, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    Everybody loves Dems :) Simples.

    Sep 23, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: [September Contest] The Third Man

    Thanks for taking the time to review it in depth Skins, I appreciate it. :)

    Sep 21, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: "Recommend a Film" Thread!

    The Italian Job (1969) Defines Michael Caine's acting career and is one of the funnest, greatest British movies of all time.

    Sep 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Reg Carter After I'd pulled my hoody out from the trunk I just decided I'd take a little walk over the land that used to be Riley's home. I never ...

    Sep 20, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Darkmoor Juvenile Prison CT

    Name: Reginald "The Priest" Carter Known as: "Reggie" or "The Priest" Age: 16 Years, 4 Months & 6 days. He counts every one of the days as if he were ...

    Sep 19, 2010


I was never insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched.
— Edgar Allan Poe