User avatar

BenFranks

BenFranks

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I'm Coming Home for Christmas *Edited*

    Hey Elinor! Here as requested (: I've got to say, the way you do this is brilliant. I found myself being emotionally touched by the idea of having someone like ...

    Oct 3, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Is the hardcover novel dead?

    I used an e-reader once and although it's very convenient, I will always prefer print and I think that the e-reader will never diminish books. Books will always outsell e-readers, ...

    Oct 3, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member October 2010: Sporkpunk

    Wow spork! We all look up to you! It's great! :}

    Oct 3, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Darkmoor Juvenile Prison DT

    Well done jok101 for having the courage to make the first post. (:

    Oct 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Darkmoor Juvenile Prison

    Reginald "The Priest/Reggie" Carter - 07:45 - Boys' Breakfast Hall I sat at a table, which was already occupied by three other boys. I recognised two of them, Tobias and ...

    Oct 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang Five: Times Changed (Previous Members Only)

    Name: Reg Carter Age: 37 Picture: Languages: Reg isn't someone who particularly thinks smartly about being bilingual, English is all he particularly needs and he knows he can be threatening ...

    Oct 3, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Darkmoor Juvenile Prison DT

    Suggestions: - You describe the walk up to your monday morning breakfast and perhaps have a conversation with someone in the queue, to which you are told off or something. ...

    Oct 2, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Darkmoor Juvenile Prison DT

    Important notice to SB members: Storybook has started. Please do not rush, take your time to write your first post. Read other's posts first and when you've finished writing your ...

    Oct 1, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT

    I'm definitely looking forward to the new chapter.

    Oct 1, 2010
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is the English Language Sexist?

    but the two words come to the language from Latin, "femella" via the French "femelle" and "mās" via the French "malle" respectively; they are not etymologically connected in the way ...

    Oct 1, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Is the English Language sexist? (Essay)

    I think this was a good essay, but you missed a big one. 'Mankind' or 'man-made' is also symbolizing it. Plus, on 'How Its Made', a T.V. show on the ...

    Sep 30, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Is the English Language sexist? (Essay)

    I see what you mean. Post it in the discussions section too to see what others think but here's some of the reasons why it's a sexist language : -> ...

    Sep 29, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Is the English Language sexist? (Essay)

    Thank you for your comments :)

    Sep 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Reg Carter Most of the gang had taken fort at the front of the house and although my priority was to make sure that Riley stayed safe, I'd decided that ...

    Sep 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Darkmoor Juvenile Prison

    Current Character listings: Username - Character Name - Character Profile Link - Status ( Active / Not Active ) allmixedup - Jada Livingston - Profile Post - Not Active Georgiexx ...

    Sep 28, 2010


The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet.
— Aristotle