User avatar

BenFranks

BenFranks

  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang Five: Times Changed (Previous Members Only)

    Reg Carter I was taken aback by what Riley had said, but from resuming our normal lives something had just told me that perhaps this wasn't a surprise. In actual ...

    Oct 16, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Darkmoor Juvenile Prison DT

    Yuriiko: Create a character profile in the CT thread (linked on the main SB's first post) and post it, then a mod who is working with the storybook (probably Elinor, ...

    Oct 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Darkmoor Juvenile Prison

    Reginald "Reggie/The Priest" Carter Lisa seemed to be overly frustrated with the quarells of finding a purpose, but she was intelligent. More intelligent than the usual Juvie-bashers that came around ...

    Oct 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang Five: Times Changed (Previous Members Only)

    Reg Carter I pulled up outside the gang's old apartment and sat in the front seat of the 4x4, just watching it. There were definitely people inside - I could ...

    Oct 15, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Empty Sky

    Hey there Silent! I really enjoyed this piece, especially the way you combined different sentence structuring. The only thing I would like to see is an even bigger push on ...

    Oct 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Darkmoor Juvenile Prison

    Reginald "Reggie/The Priest" Carter I smiled, it was the classic reaction for most of the inmates I had the 'pleasure' of being acquainted with. I took her arm and looked ...

    Oct 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang Five: Times Changed (Previous Members Only)

    Reg Carter It seemed, even from my small shack of lifelessness, that where the events of the impersonators was occuring at the same place where the gang had originally formed. ...

    Oct 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Darkmoor Juvenile Prison

    Reginald "Reggie/The Priest" Carter The teams were shouted out by Mr Reynolds as if we couldn't here him because some imaginative soundproof wall was slopped in the way or something. ...

    Oct 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang Five: Times Changed (Previous Members Only)

    Reg Carter I made my way slowly over to Dr. Dean's shack and knocked on the door with a heavy fist. Dean always preferred it if I knocked, unlike Coombes ...

    Oct 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Darkmoor Juvenile Prison

    Reginald "Reggie/The Priest" Carter - Past 8am - Boy's Breakfast Hall "Or I could call you Reggie," Brown replied. I decided to let the disrepectful comment slide; he didn't know ...

    Oct 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang Five: Times Changed (Previous Members Only)

    Reg Carter The sand was still floating in the systematic winds as I stepped out of the shack and pushed a small cigar into the corner of my mouth. I ...

    Oct 5, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The "Different" Questionnaire - All Answer!

    Awesome, can I circle it amongst my friends? Be my guest.

    Oct 5, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you have a pen name?

    My pen name is BenFranks. No-one knows my real name, Ben Franks. The world's best hiding place is right under their nose.

    Oct 4, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The "Different" Questionnaire - All Answer!

    Un: You are hanging for dear life off the edge of a cliff face. Explain your thoughts in no more than two words. (Too innapropriate for YWS) "Fudging Heck!" Deux: ...

    Oct 4, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The "Different" Questionnaire - All Answer!

    From the maker of: The Official Stupid Questionnaire The This, This or That Questionnaire The Ultimate WHO Questionnaire The Strangest of Situations Questionnaire The Dibble-Dabble Expert's Questionna

    Oct 4, 2010


“Sorry about the blood in your mouth. I wish it was mine. I couldn't get the boy to kill me, but I wore his jacket for the longest time.”
— Richard Siken