User avatar

BenFranks

BenFranks

  • OOC Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT

    Sorry I haven't been posting but I'm very busy up until December

    Dec 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: SIS - Take Two.

    I'm going to use my old profile for now, but if you'd like to change around the SIS leader or something, feel free and I'll edit the profile when I ...

    Nov 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: SIS - Take Two.

    A big-fat stamp of approvalness. :P

    Nov 29, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Sex In Books (Opinion)

    This is a very valid point, but you need to make sure you're not generalising. A lot of young adult fiction is still fairly clean. It's when you begin to ...

    Nov 21, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: To YWS (Happy Sixth Birthday)

    Evenin' Lilymoore, Firstly, this poem is naturally admirable and full of lovely jubly compliments so it is only all to obvious that we're all going to love it and love ...

    Nov 20, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Ghost's Advice

    Evening PaperCrane, Firstly, I'd like to say I like the ideas you've got here. The characters and personalities you've briefly crafted indicate that they could have a lot of depth. ...

    Nov 18, 2010
  • Writing Tips Re: Writing Non-Fiction. (Tutorial/Guidance)

    Bumped. November 2010.

    Nov 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Darkmoor Juvenile Prison

    Reginald "Reggie/The Priest" Carter "Hello Mister Carter," the Warden said as she shook my hand and then perched her large rear into a chair across the table from me. I ...

    Nov 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Darkmoor Juvenile Prison

    Reginald "Reggie/The Priest" Carter Thanks to the government and the old human rights what-not, I was allowed to walk around the cells for twenty minutes before I too would be ...

    Nov 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang Five: Times Changed (Previous Members Only)

    Reg Carter Jack had barked up the wrong tree, Alis was a traitor, Riles had a kid and had barked up the same tree as Jack, Ace & Maitea were ...

    Nov 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang Five: Times Changed (Previous Members Only)

    Reg Carter I looked around. Great, the whole damn gang is back. Typical, I thought. I knew we were about to jump into a whirlwind back into the past, which ...

    Oct 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Darkmoor Juvenile Prison

    Reggie "The Priest" Carter I took the note from Tobias, who eagerly tried to force himself back into the world of numbers which seemed to have gripped his eyes ever ...

    Oct 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang Five: Times Changed (Previous Members Only)

    Reg Carter I walked into the hallway where James and Riley were chatting about whatever had qualified for a moment of worthwhile conversation. I looked at James and smiled; it ...

    Oct 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Darkmoor Juvenile Prison

    Reginald "Reggie/The Priest" Carter I had not anticipated that the walk into maths would be as quiet as it was. Despite the obvious churn of mumbling amongst the Juvies, I ...

    Oct 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang Five: Times Changed (Previous Members Only)

    Reg Carter Jack's sudden burst of anger in claiming that Riley was his was mildly surprising. I once thought he'd be more of a grown up son of a bitch ...

    Oct 16, 2010


The secret of being tiresome is to tell everything.
— Voltaire