User avatar

BenFranks

BenFranks

  • General Articles Re: Top Ten Reasons Why Women Are Better Than Men!

    Okay, here's my review. Since being constructive may help your future writing to appear a bit less perogative. Edits, comments, points, etc are in red . Top 10 reasons why ...

    Dec 8, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Senseless Love

    Thanks for just quoting a chunk of the poem...? Locked as this is a September topic. Old aged stuff, guys.

    Dec 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Darkmoor Juvenile Prison

    Reggie "The Priest" Carter I grinned as Louis was shoved into my cell, unchained and grinding his teeth. Satisfied with the swift actions of the Warden, I saw no reason ...

    Dec 7, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Top Ten Reasons Why Women Are Better Than Men!

    I don't believe I've ever read such a sexist, one-sided argument in my whole life.

    Dec 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: SIS - Take Two.

    George Leyton: The Guv'nor "Fey's right," I said, helping the rear move into the back of the shop and into the stock rooms. However I put an arm infront of ...

    Dec 6, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS 2010 Yearbook

    Note to Self: I still love James Bond. Notes to Others: LittlePetRock - Ex-Wifey BondGirl007 - Legend. AquaMarine - I've known you for like... wowzers. Jagged - Clint Lawson. 'Nough ...

    Dec 6, 2010
  • Research Re: Worldview Questions

    1) Who is God? God is a symbol of something a person or group of people have faith in. That faith and symbol can take any form based on the ...

    Dec 6, 2010
  • Writing Tips Re: Journalism Writing Tips?

    Send me a PM when you post an article and I'll give you a thorough review with tips & hints.

    Dec 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: SIS - Take Two.

    George Leyton: The Guv'nor Reet popped through the doors to the bookshop's stock room and emerged shortly with two young, pretty women by her side. I smiled as I recognised ...

    Dec 6, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: an unrecognized blog!

    Moved to lounge.

    Dec 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: SIS - Take Two.

    George Leyton: the Guv'nor It was around mid-afternoon when I'd stepped off of a frieght train in China ready to go meet my new team. Something always struck me about ...

    Dec 5, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Vice.

    Hey there. I think the best points about this piece would be the rhyhtm and pace you've created, which makes it feel very beaty and natural. However, this completely conflicts ...

    Dec 3, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Exhume

    I like this poem and the way you control your readers. It's pretty original and I like the pace. However, I do have a couple of nitpicks: Completely blinded us, ...

    Dec 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: SIS - Take Two.

    A bit of "context" : :) Map of the Third Cold War armies: SIS logo: UNFD logo: REAF logo: SDT logo: Book Shop looks like this: (It's in China.)

    Dec 3, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Bury the Body

    Try not to revive old topics unless the Author has asked for further help because it may well be the case that your review won't be seen by the Author. ...

    Dec 2, 2010


I think I have thankfully avoided being quoted.
— Lavvie