-
Re: Take a Moment. Look at Your Story...
I'm glad you thought so ;)
Dec 23, 2010 -
Re: Please, Sir... Can I have some more reviews?
Here y'are Skins. Take a peek through this: Tell us any thoughts :)
Dec 23, 2010 -
Re: Take a Moment. Look at Your Story...
Author's note: I hope you enjoy, please leave comments. Take a Moment. Look at Your Story... By Ben Franks Generations and generations of the human species are dependent on stories, ...
Dec 23, 2010 -
Re: Make me....I dare you
'Ere you are, Hope. Have a butchers through this: ;) I have Part 2 up as well if it turns out you enjoy it. (:
Dec 20, 2010 -
Re: Dirty Doves (Chapter One) P2/2
Dirty Doves Chapitre Un: From Whaddon to Leon Part 2/2 August, 2003: Whaddon to Central London The Little Chef I’d pulled into, about seventy miles outside of West London, wouldn’t ...
Dec 20, 2010 -
Re: Feed The Pink Elephant! [Open!]
Hullo Pink. Would you mind taking a look at this for me? Thanks very much. (:
Dec 19, 2010 -
Re: Your request makes me so happy!
Hullo. Mind having a butchers through this for me? Cheers. :)
Dec 19, 2010 -
Re: Dirty Doves (Chapter One) P1/2
Thanks for reading and commenting. (:
Dec 19, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT
I think, in an honest sense, we've stretched this story as far as we can and I feel that my character is getting wet-washed and more detached, making it harder ...
Dec 16, 2010 -
Re: Please, Sir... Can I have some more reviews?
Hullo Skins. It's been a long while since I've written anything, but can you check out the start to my new book? Would like to know about character/structure and content. ...
Dec 15, 2010 -
Re: Dirty Doves (Chapter One) P1/2
Dirty Doves Chapitre Un: From Whaddon to Leon Part 1/2 August, 2012: Leon, France It is an unusual tale of the mind that explains how I got to where I ...
Dec 15, 2010 -
Re: Off Site Storybook RPGs (and my RP!)
In future, please keep Storybook advertisements specific to YWS unless you're posting your advert in The Lounge. Thank you.
Dec 11, 2010 -
Re: Learning Curve Part 1
Hullo Sam. Here's my review I promised you old boy. Nitpicks: Ezekiel made his move. The ivory piece floated through the air for a few moments, kept upright by his ...
Dec 11, 2010 -
Re: SIS - Take Two.
Please allow for people to respond to each situation before "hurrying" the plot along. If this SB is to last, we need to be confident and moving, but slow enough ...
Dec 10, 2010 -
Re: SIS - Take Two.
George Leyton, The Guv'nor Important Plot Post (Sorry it's meaty) It happened just as I was leaving Harry Raine in one of the upstairs bedrooms. That sound of scratchy print ...
Dec 10, 2010
