User avatar

BenFranks

BenFranks

  • General Articles Re: 101 Things I Want to Do before I Die

    72. Visit England . . . 73. . . . and France . . . 74. . . . and Italy . . . 75. . . . and Ireland ...

    Jan 4, 2011
  • General Articles Re: Top Ten Reasons Why Women Are Better Than Men!

    Topic locked by Author request.

    Jan 4, 2011
  • General Articles Re: First Chance, Second String

    Hullo there! My first thoughts of this piece is that this is definitely one of those influential tales that are invaluable to stumble across. I don't play American football myself, ...

    Jan 4, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lesson in Breaking

    Hey there! Right, firstly, this is quite good in terms of narrative winds and snaps of visualisation thanks to a dandy set of word choicing. However, at the start, the ...

    Jan 4, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Clumsy

    Fimbling fingers turning sideways in their clumsy confusion- handholding really wasn’t so difficult, but I knew that you were flustered-blustered, red-faced and cute with embarrassed words , words,

    Jan 3, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Eternal Kiss

    Hi there Emmy, I have to say before we start that you have a real talent for imagery and word choice. This is one of those poems that is a ...

    Jan 3, 2011
  • General Articles Re: Wisdom (World View)

    Hi there, here as you requested. Just a few nitpicks to get started: shouting to from him inside the hollow I believe you meant to write: "shouting to him from ...

    Jan 3, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Denial

    Hey there! I have to say, as a Beatles fan, that this story interested me from the word go. It's short and you create a good character base and develop ...

    Jan 1, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Just life

    Hey there. First thing I thought when I read this piece was that it started off quite well. You had the subtle descriptions and the senses of overwhelming beauty portrayed ...

    Jan 1, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Dirty Doves (Prologue)

    Thank you for the reviews chaps and ladies. (:

    Dec 31, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Dirty Doves (Prologue)

    Minor Strong Language. Dirty Doves Avant-Propos: The Devil's Voice Unknown Date & Location “Go!” It was the last thing I heard that poor bastard yell to me. Go . He ...

    Dec 30, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Non-Fiction: Q&A Thread

    Hello YWSers, please use this thread to ask any questions you have regarding Non-Fiction. My colleagues and I will do the best to answer any questions you may have. Frequently ...

    Dec 29, 2010
  • General Articles Re: The Non-Fiction Guide & Directory

    The Non-Fiction Guide & Directory A handy Directory for the top and most helpful Non-Fiction treasures around An Introduction to Non-Fiction Hullo there! Welcome to the handy guide that’ll aid ...

    Dec 29, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Take a Moment. Look at Your Story...

    Thanks very much for taking the time to comment, it is much help! ;D Cheers for some inside tips n' bits, MeanMrMustard - much appreciated! ;)

    Dec 24, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Take a Moment. Look at Your Story...

    Thanks so much for the reviews Mizzle and Miss Blue, they're very helpful. I shall get around to editing this after I've scratched up a couple more reviews. Mizzle: You ...

    Dec 23, 2010


A memorandum isn't written to inform the receiver, but to protect the writer.
— Dean Acheson