User avatar

BenFranks

BenFranks

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Painful Admittance

    Painful Admittance, 2011, Life: Full of truths, Lies and swindles; Good times and bad. A memory built upon the diet of priceless and countless emotions. Reluctance and denial waving their ...

    Jan 13, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: Media Reviews Guidelines

    Look forward to it ;)

    Jan 13, 2011
  • Other News Re: Hubble telescope zeroes in on green blob in space

    That's pretty incredible. It's like something out of a Sci-Fi movie...

    Jan 12, 2011
  • General Articles Re: Please Read Before Posting in "General Articles"

    YWS: Non-Fiction: General Articles Firstly, please decide whether or not your piece is a review . If you are reviewing a film, book, movie, video game, etc, then please post ...

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: Media Reviews Guidelines

    Media Reviews This section is for reviewing anything you have had experience of and wish to express opinion about. However, like all forums, all YWS rules apply. Please bear in ...

    Jan 11, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Ben Franks On: Reviews [OPEN]

    All done. (Y)

    Jan 7, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Power of Pop Secret

    Hey there, I tell you what I love about you're story: it feels real. I find myself trying to critique, but I'm having second thoughts. When I read this, there's ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Starlight

    Hey there, - as requested - So I really liked this poem because of the visualisations, the structure and the fluency. Usually I'd punctually rip poetry a part, but you're ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Into the Depths. 1

    Hey there Elinor! Here as requested. Review: However , as she lay there, she found herself not being able to drift back into sleep. This feels a little too formal ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Ben Franks On: Reviews [OPEN]

    Done and dusted, Night - hope it helped.

    Jan 5, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Love I (Decay)

    Hey there. Just being a little picky, but this line could do with an extra syllable: to the days when we would whisper in the decaying light Perhaps alter the ...

    Jan 5, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: How Can I Forget?

    Hey there, The reviewers above me are right about repetition. The structure of this poem merely feels like you've taken a question, decided you're going to ask the same thing, ...

    Jan 5, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Ben Franks On: Reviews [OPEN]

    Re-opened.

    Jan 5, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Tragedia Fatum

    I genuinely didn't notice this was an acrostic, my fault!

    Jan 5, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Tragedia Fatum

    Hey there, I must say that I liked this poem. There is a pretty good balance in terms of punctuation so there's no forced, choppy pace and nor is there ...

    Jan 4, 2011


I drink from the Keg of Glory! Bring me the finest muffins and bagels in the land!
— Josh Lyman, The West Wing