-
Re: Love poems from my past
The worst possible thing you could do is criticise love poetry with the labelling of the word "cliche". So much poetry has been written about this emotion that it could ...
Feb 22, 2011 -
Re: Love is Just a Cruel form of Hate
Author's note: I apologise but this is rather soppy and "typical teen". Get through it best you can. ;) The feeling stands Determined upon frail limbs; Its casing unshelled, Naked, ...
Feb 22, 2011 -
Re: What is the Best Book you have read...
[Stickied]
Feb 21, 2011 -
Re: Is the English Language sexist? (Essay)
I'm glad you enjoyed it. :)
Feb 15, 2011 -
Re: The King's Speech (2010) Review
Welcome to YWS! :)
Feb 15, 2011 -
Re: The King's Speech (2010) Review
I'm glad you liked it ;P I don't know all too much about classical music, so I just based the scoring out of ten on how aesthetically pleasing it was ...
Feb 14, 2011 -
Re: The King's Speech (2010) Review
Very pleased with the BAFTA results! Congrats to The King's Speech ;D
Feb 13, 2011 -
Re: The King's Speech (2010) Review
Author's note: Copyright note: I have also posted this review on under the username 'franksbnetwork' The King's Speech 2010, Weinstein Company & the UK Film Council This movie has received ...
Feb 12, 2011 -
Re: Why I Write
You make some points here that I would definitely agree with, especially your main point that to write you need to have read or are reading. Although I would argue ...
Feb 12, 2011 -
Re: I feel like making a website
A good place to find Domain names for fairly low prices is or - it's where I got mine from. They have a reliable website constructing service, an optional forum ...
Feb 12, 2011 -
Re: Man Stabs 4, Killing 1 for Making Fun of His Farts
Very much so. :)
Feb 7, 2011 -
Re: Man Stabs 4, Killing 1 for Making Fun of His Farts
Is that site a trustworthy news source though? :) Or is it like Fox ?
Feb 5, 2011 -
Re: Nationality Headcount at YWS
American: 21 Canadian: 3 English: 11 Filipino: 5 Finnish: 2 French: 2 Indian: 5 Irish: 1 Italian: 1 Puerto Rican: 1 Scottish: 1 South African: 1 South Korean: 1 Welsh: ...
Jan 26, 2011 -
Re: Rename The User Above You
God.
Jan 25, 2011 -
Re: Simple Reasoning
Thank you for your comments, and yes, I have misspelt the title. My bad. :P
Jan 25, 2011
