-
Re: Genre Battle
Looks like I'm in the tiny 5% that adore thrillers :)
Mar 15, 2011 -
Re: The Consultants: Chapter I
My pleasure to! Thanks for your thoughts Tanya (:
Mar 14, 2011 -
Re: Bieber fans go on Grammy-fueled Wikipedia rampage
I personally wouldn't praise Beiber's work to be even near the likes of "music".
Mar 13, 2011 -
Re: The Non-Fiction Guide & Directory
- Non-Fiction publishing.
Mar 12, 2011 -
Re: Novel Follower -Gone Fishing; Be Back Soon-
Evenin' Miss UV. I have a newly spawned novel of mine I'd like you to have a peak at - I'm hoping it'll be a "fun" action and adventure but ...
Mar 12, 2011 -
Re: The Consultants: Chapter I
The Consultants: Prologue I: Reggie "Sackers" Carter Reggie pulled out his knife. Sneakily he forced it into the back of an enemy wielding an AK47 who was crouched in a ...
Mar 12, 2011 -
Re: Why I'm a big fat dork.
I literally have never heard of any of those books besides Paper Towns .
Mar 9, 2011 -
Re: International Share of YWS
Woo! Go Team GB! haha
Mar 9, 2011 -
Re: Bieber fans go on Grammy-fueled Wikipedia rampage
I can't say I am a fan of Beiber but I have never heard of Miss Spalding before. All the same, I think stories like this are rather humour-shocking than ...
Mar 9, 2011 -
Re: Saif Gaddafi's Mansion Occupied by Squatters
Libya: Saif Gaddafi's London mansion occupied by squatters A London mansion owned by Saif Gaddafi, son of the dictator of Libya, is occupied by a group of activists and habitual ...
Mar 9, 2011 -
Re: The last time: (May contain refrence to death)
Hey there, First point I'd recommend to you before I start the review is that you remove the poll straight away. People have the option to click "Like" if they ...
Mar 9, 2011 -
Re: British Stereotypes
Skins! You're British and you don't like tea?! D: I am muchly surprised. xD
Mar 6, 2011 -
Re: Love is Just a Cruel form of Hate
Thank you for your thoughts! :D
Feb 26, 2011 -
Re: Love is Just a Cruel form of Hate
I do mean hearts, my apologies.
Feb 23, 2011 -
Re: Your request makes me so happy!
Yuriiko :3 Merci beaucoup ;)
Feb 22, 2011
