User avatar

BenFranks

BenFranks

  • Lounge, The Re: Just a Quick Word

    Hello everyone and all :)

    Sep 6, 2011
  • Writer's Market Re: Pie Magazine UK: Hard Copy Publishing

    Good Evening, YWSers. My e-Magazine, Pie, has set-up a fiction publishing wing to coincide with the enlistment of my new Books Editor. We use a site which prints on demand ...

    Aug 30, 2011
  • Research Archives Re: Ambulances and Police Procedure

    The emergency services do a tough job, and their prime aim is the safety of the people involved. If that sometimes means coming across with a harsh persona, that is ...

    Aug 30, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Just a Quick Word

    It's been a while since I've waltzed around the forums of YWS and I am always impressed by the amazing skill and talent that I see. Naturally, I was eager ...

    Aug 30, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Red Star Passes

    With you on that BenFranks! I suppose it has something to do with today being my first day on the site! Well, I welcome you to YWS. It's an incredibly ...

    Aug 30, 2011
  • Other News Re: Riots in Britain

    Hmm, my views on the riots are somewhat hostile. I don't believe they are done in a good light and I think the claims that they are disgust me. I ...

    Aug 30, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Red Star Passes

    This thread confuses folk like me. But pretty pic, old sport. :)

    Aug 30, 2011
  • General Articles Re: Harry Potter: The End of an Era

    Hello Lexie I've come out of my YWS-Leave to review your piece as requested. My suggestions/comments are in blue . I hope this helps. The Influences of Harry Potter James ...

    Jul 18, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Masked Ms Moore

    Inspired by Angela Carter and Bram Stoker. Masked Ms Moore Short Story by Ben Franks “They say she’s cursed, that Ms Moore,” the taxi driver groaned. The engine of the ...

    Jul 7, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: Books you loved more than the movie...

    Ian McEwan's "Enduring Love". Booker Prized author and extremely well written novel, but the movie starring Daniel Craig fell flat and changed the ending. Mind you, it was kind of ...

    Apr 15, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: The Moment Where She Smiles: Volume I

    You can buy this from Lulu if you like;). Link is here:

    Apr 14, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: The Moment Where She Smiles: Volume I

    Why thank you!

    Apr 14, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: deleted

    Afternoon, On with the review: You have some good ideas here and the poetry is comforting to read. The only problem I think this poetry has is a bit of ...

    Apr 11, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: The Moment Where She Smiles: Volume I

    Author's Note: This is a "work in progress" creative writing experiment for my University application portfolio. Three of five are shown below. The Moment Where She Smiles: My Easily Dismissed ...

    Apr 11, 2011
  • General Articles Re: nonsense

    Evenin'. This reads like a broken song with its lyrical and rhythmic features and there's little to spur any grasps of attention. You've called it a rant but it only ...

    Mar 23, 2011


In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.
— Robert Frost