User avatar

BenFranks

BenFranks

  • Lounge, The Re: Name Change?

    Moongazer

    Sep 19, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: British Universities

    I would like to go to Aberystwyth in Wales .. so nice :)

    Sep 19, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Well Hello :)

    Good afternoon. I hope you settle in well and if you need anyone to talk to about how the site works or to help you out in any other way, ...

    Sep 19, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: What inspires you to write?

    I think every writer would agree, at some point along the line - whether you write for a hobby or professionally - writing is spawned from reading. You cannot write ...

    Sep 18, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Hello

    Gut, danke!

    Sep 18, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Three Word Story

    Yesterday, I saw big purple elephants eating my house. They sucked out my book shelves and ate my Oscar Wilde collection. And the Foxtrot comic book that was drenched in ...

    Sep 17, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Hello

    Guten Tag. Wie geht es dir?

    Sep 17, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Type Your Username With Your Nose

    benfrranks

    Sep 17, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: What's your favourite word?

    I am a simpleton... Spiffing - Is there anything more colloquial and British? Dandy - My standard replacement of the word "fine". Beautiful/Beaut - Say it like you mean it ...

    Sep 17, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: Book Review: "God, No!" by Penn Jillette

    Good Morning, here's my thoughts. God, No! Signs You May Already Be an Atheist and Other Magical Tales by Penn Jillette Published by Simon & Schuster Kindle version: $11.99 USD ...

    Sep 17, 2011
  • General Articles Re: Sorry to Mubarak, Due to My Lack of Manner

    Every human needs to vent their anger, speak out and release some kind of pain on somebody . Whether you believe he is sick due to your doings or mere ...

    Sep 17, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: British Universities

    University of Kent is absolutely fabulous for Euro/Foreign students. Great community there.

    Sep 17, 2011
  • General Articles Re: Self Esteem *please read

    Evening. Self Esteem. Soooo high school isn't working out for you? SAME! This is a list I am conjured up. Do you mean, I have conjured up ? Also, there ...

    Sep 16, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pie here

    This is advertising a dandy suggestion! ;) Click here please. ...aha. :)

    Sep 16, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Just a Quick Word

    LUMI :) Hope all is well.

    Sep 16, 2011


If a nation loses its storytellers, it loses its childhood.
— Peter Handke