User avatar

BenFranks

BenFranks

  • WRFF Archive Re: SirTobes' Reviews for the Reviewless [Open]

    Name of Piece: La Mercz: L' Invasion de Paree I/II Genre: Comedy Action Adventure Link: Review Style: As thorough as you can make it dear boy. Thank you.

    Sep 6, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: So who can't wait for Ice Age 4?

    I'm really not a fan of Ice Age, probably because I find Ray Romano - or whatever his name is - very, very annoying.

    Jul 15, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Blogging?

    I am personally a fan of Wordpress. They're rather good at keeping you updated, feeding through views from people who normally wouldn't have seen your pieces, and also it's really ...

    Jul 15, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Women in Politics

    My question to you is, does a woman really have less respect than a man in politics? I am from the UK and as far I know every politician in ...

    Jul 13, 2012
  • Archive Re: To Mars and Back Again [Starting | Still Accepting]

    Reverend Lund It was admirable watching all that flesh attempt to steer a ship, a ship hoisted in hours of time, trapped in the orbit. Sure, there would be no ...

    Jul 13, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: To Mars and Back Again

    Haha, this is good Cspr! I'm trying to make a character you should all be a little wary of. Every group needs its dose of creep! ;)

    Jul 11, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Writing: A process or an art?

    I'd just like to address the point here of how you asked Creative Writing should be taught. Firstly, you're forgetting one of the greatest unwritten rules obeyed by the greatest ...

    Jul 11, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: July's Featured Member: barefootrunner

    Very well done.

    Jul 11, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: My Website

    Hi there, I run the international online magazine Pie, and I want to give you some advice as to setting up an online community - especially if you want to ...

    Jul 11, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: To Mars and Back Again

    Okay, so I've given you a bit of a strange character for you all to play with... Anyone have any suggestions for the NPC role of the Reverend's brother? He ...

    Jul 11, 2012
  • Archive Re: To Mars and Back Again [Starting | Still Accepting]

    Reverend Lund My lips pursed into a smile as the blue lights of the Earth streamed through the window of my chamber. It is now, now that we return, brought ...

    Jul 10, 2012
  • Archive Re: To Mars and Back Again [Starting | Still Accepting]

    Reverend Lund Age: 69 years of age Gender: Male Job/ Profession: Lund is a Priest to all those that know him, but he is a relentless experimenter and a believer ...

    Jul 10, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: To Mars and Back Again

    Thank you, I shall post my profile now and catch up on the reading. :)

    Jul 10, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: To Mars and Back Again

    Hey Heather. Got room for me to riddle in? I don't want to interrupt the storybook with a character profile if not, so let me know. Thanks, -B

    Jul 10, 2012
  • WRFF Archive Re: Twit's Scratch and Tear

    It's been a while, but if you have a spot of time old sport, could you take a peak at this? Merci.

    Jun 21, 2012


Why is my dog your fig father????
— JazzElectrobass