User avatar

BenFranks

BenFranks

  • Archive Re: Justice [Closed, Started]

    Mister Garg Devonte showed up soon enough. The clock had carried on ticking. I was aware the police were staking out my first, primary office - but then I had ...

    Dec 28, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is It Possible To Waste Time?

    What happens if you are also, at the moment 'in control' of other people's time? For instance, say you are a lecturer. Say you're supposed to be a lecturer of ...

    Dec 24, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is It Possible To Waste Time?

    The idea of wasting time implies a purpose that all humans are meant to be striving for. Whether it exists or not depends on your belief in such a purpose, ...

    Dec 24, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is It Possible To Waste Time?

    Then you'd surely be likely to refer to your own perspective? After all, you're the one deciding what's a waste of your time. Unless you listen to what society thinks ...

    Dec 23, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: God or not?

    A definition might help here, because you evidently have a far more 'atheist' view on agnosticism than I. "An agnostic does not deny the existence of God and heaven but ...

    Dec 22, 2012
  • Archive Re: Justice [Closed, Started]

    Mister Garg This wasn't how I'd planned it. I sipped at my cognac brandy, feeling the burn of the smooth, heavy liquid as it ran around my tongue and down ...

    Dec 21, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: God or not?

    @musingsmutterings - I wasn't going to get involved here, merely interested, because this is a question which will never get an answer. However your point fully frustrated me when you ...

    Dec 21, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is It Possible To Waste Time?

    Surely "wasting time" is transcendental purely through reading too much into it? In my environment the idea of "wasting time" is merely a colloquial address used in reference to time ...

    Dec 21, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Justice DT

    Love it - and eager to get this going. On a side note, this music has been lovely to write to so I'm sharing it with all of you: Dubstep ...

    Dec 17, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Justice DT

    Hi.

    Dec 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: Justice [Closed, Started]

    Hey Elinor - missed you. I'm back and probably for good this time. Anyway, can I seize the Mafia Boss position? :) -------- Full Name: Mister Joseph Gargotta (Known as ...

    Dec 17, 2012
  • WRFF Archive Re: Fiction & Fan Fics!

    You didn't mention you'd review this fiction specifically, but it is 'Any kind'. Short Story / Science Fiction (1st Try) / Called "End". If you have a moment, I'd be ...

    Dec 17, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: What's everyone reading?

    Just finished Metamorphoses by Ovid, Golding's translation. Heavy going read. Going to break it up now with a bit of The Talented Mr Ripley , as you do.

    Nov 22, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Which Famous Writer Do You Write Like?

    Apparently I write like Ben Elton. I was honoured to be told such things! And the results for my latest written chapters were: Ian Fleming - 4 Mark Twain - ...

    Sep 6, 2012
  • WRFF Archive Re: Free Reviews From A Powerpuff Girl!!!

    Here you are. Thank you wonder girl.

    Sep 6, 2012


i think once every new ywser realizes they can manifest themselves into the quote gen by making a post about the quote gen, they make a very inconspicuous post about the quote gen, but deep in their hearts, they know they’ll see that post at the bottom of the page one day. (yeah, i see you mods. you brought this upon us)
— Avian