User avatar

BenFranks

BenFranks

  • Art & Photography Re: Kama's Photography Exhibition - [Updated Jan 16, 2010]

    Hey again! I'd just like to say that the converse is absolutely fantastic to look at! The thick, bright colours and pop-art shading make the work look brilliant! I love ...

    Jan 12, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Angel without her wings part 1 (gory...)

    Hello Sacrifice! I don't usually read fantasy but bare with me - I might take to it! Well, here are my thoughts, and suggestions: (In red! :) ) “What are ...

    Jan 11, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Hades Daughter- Prologue- Edited

    Hello there! I'm Ben, Here are just some quick thoughts and suggestions for your work :) Prologue- Hades ' footsteps echoed in the hall. The artificial moon’s light cast down ...

    Jan 11, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Bionic Girl

    Hello sacrifice! Firstly, I love the mix of character in this sketch. You may not have deliberately meant it, but the way the hairstyle varies on her head shows a ...

    Jan 11, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Kama's Photography Exhibition - [Updated Jan 16, 2010]

    Hello! I'm Ben and this is the first time I've seen your works and what can I say? They're fabulous! My favourite ones in the forum are the lovely oaks ...

    Jan 11, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Omission

    Hello Amanda! I'm Ben and here are a few of my thoughts about your lovely short story! Omission Ice and sun together, Personally this reads better with a semi-colon/full stop ...

    Jan 11, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Sonnet: Seas of Iron, Skies of Soot

    Hello! This was brilliant! I found the rhythm brilliant and that made it a good read! You've used a good set of language as well and conveyed a picture that's ...

    Jan 10, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Where Lost Deams Go to Die

    I voted in between, merely because I didn't want to say whether I did or not - I don't like polls, Anyway - the review! I liked the poem because ...

    Jan 10, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Love of Words <1>

    Hello! Nice read you have here, these are just a couple of my thoughts and feelings: Love of Words Chapter 1 I sighed as my white feather quill placed a ...

    Jan 10, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Welcome back :)

    Jan 10, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Classy Reviews [open]

    Hey, thanks for reviewing my first two chapters... I've got the third one if you're interested: finished just now! :)

    Jan 10, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Reg Carter: Deep Cover Chapt. 3 (16+)

    Reg Carter: Deep Cover By Ben Franks Key... Zellenwart (Cell leader) Schutzstaffel: SS (Nazi party’s “Shield Squadron” or ‘MI6 of Nazi Germany’) Obersturmführer: 1st Lieutenant equivalent i

    Jan 10, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Reg Carter: Deep Cover Chapt. 2 (16+)

    thanks for the review! :)

    Jan 10, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Reg Carter: Deep Cover Chapt. 1 (Strong Language)

    Thankyou for your review! :D

    Jan 10, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Ignorance Is Bliss: Prologue

    Hello Amaryllis! I'm Ben, and I love your work! Here's just some notes and thoughts I have: (In purple italics - purple's a nice colour, don't you think? :) ) ...

    Jan 9, 2010


#longlivebigbrother
— alliyah