User avatar

BenFranks

BenFranks

  • General Articles Re: (E&iC) The Problem With it is.

    (Extract from my book, "Earth & It's Contents") Earth & It's Contents by Ben Franks The problem with it is... Many things are wrong with the contents of Earth that ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Senseless Love

    Thanks for the review Kat :)

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Senseless Love

    Thankyou for your review!

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Ignorance Is Bliss: Chapter 1

    Hey there Amaryllis, my review buddy! Haha, I loved your prologue so I was very happy to see that you've posted Chapter One! Anyway, here are my thoughts and suggestions: ...

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Senseless Love

    Thanks for the reviews.

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS 2009 Yearbook

    Signed Short and Crisp, Ben.

    Jan 16, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Senseless Love

    Okay, before you read, please take into account I never write poetry and I don't know why, but I suddenly decided to have a bash at it. Here's what I've ...

    Jan 16, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: light will be my stepping stone.

    Everyone loves you Eddie. I love this poem. Very well done. You're a genius :) My Favourite stanza...? Hmm, *ponders in thought*. I think it'll be this one: From inflamed ...

    Jan 16, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Practice Opening to Sci Fi Book - Need feedback!

    Thanks for the reviews everyone. I'm taking in your tips for my Novel. :)

    Jan 16, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Rest in Peace... Emma

    Hello Captain :) I like this! It looks cute, but authorative and intelligent - makes me laugh! Anyway, I love it, I think you've created something very pleasant to look ...

    Jan 15, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: and i am lonely now.

    This may seem weird but when I review art I look for mystery, and that's why I love yours! Hi I'm Ben, these are my thoughts about your image... Firstly, ...

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: art work

    Hey Maki! I love this, mainly because of the colours you've chosen to combine, I think the white outline delivers exactly the right impact, so it's know to us and ...

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Temperature Coefficient of Reactivity

    Fishy, fishy, fishy T, push-ups are no good for me. So I must renounce my view of fishy, fishy, fishy T. I adore this! This is excellent! Yay! Feel good ...

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Ambrean Circle

    Ill review other half tomorrow!

    Jan 12, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Ambrean Circle

    Cold, gleaming and shiny - make '-'(hash as I call it) a semi-colon those change to 'these' adjectives described the glass-top tables and polished marble floor surfaces of Ambrean Laboratories ...

    Jan 12, 2010


It's not nice to roast people when they're out of comebacks.
— Atticus