User avatar

BenFranks

BenFranks

  • General Articles Re: (E&iC) The Problem With it is.

    Thankyou for the review Elinor, I appreciate your points and no, don't worry, you weren't harsh atall. However, I'm afraid there is a slight chance you've mis-interpretted the kind of ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • General Articles Re: (E&iC) The Problem With it is.

    :smt024 Hey, fixed here! I'll just be picky, I guess. but struggle to realise the benefits of Fish. "realise" is spelled "realize" :) This merely depends whether your nationality is ...

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Carpe Diem (We will not be forgotten) [Working Title]

    Hey there JSPike! I thought this poem was actually really well-written, especially your beginning! By the way: Not too good with poetry so I'll be reviewing the content, message and ...

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Anime drawing...sort of.

    Hey, I'm Ben. Love your anime Witch! I think it's fabulous! My favourite part is the anime features in the eyes, they're detailed and captivating. I also like how they're ...

    Jan 19, 2010
  • General Articles Re: (E&iC) It's a Disaster.

    Another extract from my book, "Earth and It's Contents." A column-based book about my opinions on irratating subjects. WARNING: Contains Humour :D Earth & It's Contents by Ben Franks It's ...

    Jan 19, 2010
  • General Articles Re: (E&iC) The Problem With it is.

    Thankyou Mo, Yes, very helpful feedback and I'm editing this book of mine constantly to try and make it easier to follow, but still hold it's ranting-style perspective. Thanks! Ben.

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Senseless Love

    Thanks for the positive feedback and welcome to YWS! :P

    Jan 19, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: I'm but a poor soul looking for reviews? (Accepting)

    Yes! Content reviews! Wonderful! If you're up for it dreams, I'd like my ranting column-based extract to get a review for content: Hope you enjoy the humour! Ben.

    Jan 18, 2010
  • General Articles Re: (E&iC) The Problem With it is.

    Thankyou for your review Juni! :)

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I did not cry

    I did not cry when I went to Auschwitz, I did not weep and I did not sob. Not even the fingernail etchings could bring a tear. Nor the hollow ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • General Articles Re: (E&iC) The Problem With it is.

    The reason for the capitalized names of foods is just a style to treat them as if they were names of people. It's similar to the style Jack Dee uses ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Senseless Love

    Haha thankyou Juni! I'll take in all your reviews if I ever decide to have a crack at poetry again! :P Little secret to this poem: It was more of ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Anatomy of a Shooter

    Hey Fixed! I'm Ben, love this piece! Unusually at the start I found myself thinking you were writing about a gun-shooter and not a hoop-shooter so I loved the feel ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • General Articles Re: (E&iC) The Problem With it is.

    Thanks for all the reviews!

    Jan 18, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Mo's Marvellous Reviews!

    Hello Mo.! I don't know if you'll hesitate about this but my need of a review is for Non-Fiction. Here's the link: What's it about? Well it's an extract from ...

    Jan 18, 2010


Time is money, money is power, power is pizza, and pizza is knowledge!
— April, Parks & Rec