User avatar

BenFranks

BenFranks

  • Other Poetry Re: Dry your eyes

    Wow, this was quite gripping in terms of the mystery and dark feel of it. I don't usually take to this type of poetry but I really enjoyed yours and ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Milk (Draft 1 and Edit 1)

    MILK - Milk is an interesting being, infact I struggle to see what I'm seeing it could be described as intriguing. - Actually, no. It couldn't. To describe Milk in ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: You Know You Want Some [re-opened]

    Hullo Dem! Would you do me the honour of reviewing an extract from my Non-fiction column-based book? I'd like to know if you enjoyed the humour of it! :D Anyway ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Angels and Vampires- Part 8

    Hey there! I'm Ben, I haven't read your other parts so excuse any errors I make about plot! :) Anyway my thoughts to your story! Firstly, you have a tense ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Scripts Re: Harry Cullen & Edward Potter

    Wow you're a genius of script dialogue! That was incredibly FUNNY The way you've started this is ace: J.K Rowling: This is all your fault, you know. Stephenie Meyer: *whines* ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Do you want to play

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS. Anyway, about the poem. I love the shortness of it. It's crisp, to the point, vivid and has a settling rhythm. It's well structured and ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Critic and Writer

    I enjoyed the poetry about the Critique, but I think you need to perfect the Writer stanzas. Also, like the others I'd suggest posting in black and white, use colours ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Jack's Critique Emporium [BACK IN BUSINESS]

    Hey Firestarter! I realise this isn't your most admirable of the genres to critique but I wondered if you'd have a look at my non-fiction extract: This is an extract ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Great Minds Think Alike

    Hey there! I think you need to work on the first stanza of your poem and bring some more vivid imagery into it and create that grip or emotional effect ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Art Dump

    Hey there! I'm Ben. I love your wolves, the sketching is superb :) my second wolf is the favourite of the two. I think your style and colour experiments are ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Soul Scratchings Redux

    Hello there! I'm Ben :) I love this piece because I think it reflects the title you've given it - or vica-versa. Your original style of the sketchy, broken lines ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: cute little boys

    Hello Telle! I think these photos are taken at just the right angles to make the most out of their cuteness, so brilliantly well dones. The personal nit-pick I have ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: ...

    Hello! I'm Ben and I'll be giving you a review today :) Lone Wolf Preface Where the black sky touches the white snow I (interesting, but I'm not sure if ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Practice Opening to Sci Fi Book - Need feedback!

    Thankyou for your thoughts and suggestions. However, after suggesting to me to make this into a 'novel' do you really mean 'cut it down'? Or did you mean spread out ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: You aren't Pretty

    Wow, I think this is brilliantly well written! I can't really comment on the technical side of this, as I'm no poet, but image wise you've conveyed vivid images continuously ...

    Jan 20, 2010


The capacity of human beings to bore one another seems to be vastly greater than that of any other animal.
— H. L. Mencken