User avatar

BenFranks

BenFranks

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Senseless Love

    Thankyou for you comment iateyourdogx67! I'm always looking to improve :D Ben!

    Jan 20, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Feed The Pink Elephant! [Open!]

    Hey there! I see you wrote that you may not review non-fiction! Well, I thought I'd have a go at asking any'oo -- worth a bash, eh? :) Anyway! If ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Benji's Reviewing Mania (Exam Period!)

    Review requests completed: 22nd Jan. 2010 22nd Jan. 2010 23rd Jan. 2010 24th Jan. 2010 25th Jan. 2010 28th Jan. 2010 HELLO! :) I'm Ben Franks and I love to ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Old and New drawings...

    Hey Flower! I think you have a brilliant talent for drawing and I adore the features of your work. I think I'd have to agree with Juni and say that ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I like you.

    Hey there iateyourdogx67! I'm Ben! :D - Welcome to YWS! Anyway! I love this short and sweet poem. It's just the perfect length in my opinion! One nit-pick I would ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • General Articles Re: (E&iC) It's a Disaster.

    Thankyou TenYo! :) I appreciate your positive feedback! :D Ben.

    Jan 20, 2010
  • General Articles Re: (E&iC) The Problem With it is.

    Okay... Don't worry about it... but why - if they don't get the hints - would it go to the extent of bad writing? It might just be a wacky, ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Busted

    Haha! This is excellent. I'm Ben by the way! I have to say the simplicity of your character has a fabulous effect and the colours are hsaded to feature his ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Love and Sadness

    Hey there! This opening is excellent: Love and sadness, An undeniably perfect pair, Not only is it true, but it's convincing -- so if your reader didn't beleive so, they're ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My Eyes!! My eyes!! XD

    Hey there! As a bloke, I don't particularly have any expertize in the fields of make up, but I will say you have wonderful eyes! Well, as I'm no Mr. ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Bailey in Ia Window

    Hey there! I absolutely adore the photo you've taken, it's very artistic and taken at a perfect angle with just enough surroundings in the frame. Flawless photo! Personally, like some ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: No Escape

    Lovely. Short & Sweet review. Ben :)

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Milk (Draft 1 and Edit 1)

    Thankyou Moriah! If I'm honest I couldn't agree with you more. I need to thoroughly revise, re-work and then revise this poem again. It lacks structure, rhythm, imagery and a ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Pollution

    Hey there! I'm Ben. May i suggest a thorough edit? For grammar, punctuation and mis-types. Anyway, the content! Like Firestarter has mentioned the way you've religiously kept to the rhyming ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: The News

    Hey there! I have to say I love this! Especially the way you've so religiously kept to the rhyming pattern that you produce lines such as this: filling the world ...

    Jan 20, 2010


A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
— Steve Martin