User avatar

BenFranks

BenFranks

  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Determined: The Story of a Beautiful Jew. Chapter Two.

    What Jasmine? I disagree... hugely. Despite the mind-numbing conditions, the trip was a relatively short one. One a day and a half of the sweating, thirsting, crying, and shoving. Halfway ...

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Determined: The Story of a Beautiful Jew. Chapter Two.

    Hello again! I reviewed your first chapter as well because I thought it would help! :D Anyway here I am as requested ! Right'o, here are my thoughts and suggestions! ...

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Determined: The Story of A Beautiful Jew. Chapter One.

    Hello there! 'Tis me as you requested! :) Well here are my thoughts and suggestions for this wonderful piece of literature of yours! (In italic blue, because blue's somewhat refreshing ...

    Jan 22, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Benji's Reviewing Mania (Exam Period!)

    Thanks for posting BeautifulDoom - I'll do it now :) I did both chapters, thoroughly :D Anyway queue's open!

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hindsight 20/20

    Hey timmy, I'm Ben, here's some of my thoughts... Firstly what a brilliant way to start! What happened to the way things were, How the sunsets all seemed beautiful, Yet ...

    Jan 21, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: one step at a time

    Hey there! I love this photo because it feels so natural and it shows a beach scene at it's best. The effects you've used work wonders for me and I ...

    Jan 21, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: It's a Fairy

    Hey there! I'm Ben! I have to say this reminds me of something out of rugrats and if I'm honest, it did make me chuckle. However, I think you've suceeded ...

    Jan 21, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Benji's Reviewing Mania (Exam Period!)

    C'mon everyone! Get me reviewing!

    Jan 21, 2010
  • General Articles Re: (E&iC) The Problem With it is.

    Thanks everyone :)

    Jan 21, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Based in World War II part 2

    Hello again! I have to say you're prologue was fantastic, so it'll be interesting read! Right, here are some of my thoughts... I think nearer the beginning you're going to ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: A Study in Scarlet

    I love the originality of this picture. I think you've done a fabulous job in terms of angle, light, perspective and focus. It's flawless. I can't nitpick flawless - so ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Seed of Life.

    That's a fantastic use of colour there Mo.! It reminds me of the summer... haha, anyway *likes*. This is a beautiful piece of art! I think the way you've incorporated ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: There once was you and me

    Hello again! Wow, another brilliant read you have here! (Thanks for having a look at my work by the way! You're a far better poet, I do admit! :D) Anyway! ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: julia's photo gallery

    Stunning photography here superasian! I adore your angles that you've chosen, they're just the right focus on the majority and I think that most of them are flawless in quality. ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Midlife Crisis

    I can't really pick out anything that hasn't already been suggested, so I guess I'll just give you my opinion of your poem! And I have to say it's ADORABLE! ...

    Jan 20, 2010


In any free society, the conflict between social conformity and individual liberty is permanent, unresolvable, and necessary.
— Kathleen Norris