User avatar

BenFranks

BenFranks

  • Other Poetry Re: Black History Poem REDONE ***PART TWO***

    A lot better. Well done. Now that your structure is here we can read this with fluency and you've still maintained that pace. I don't know if you've combatted the ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Black History

    Hey there! I enjoyed the narrative voice and pace of this poem but there are some definate improvements you could pick up on: 1. Structure. I think your poem completely ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Sólveig doodle

    Hey there! I have to say the way you've "doodled" the features on this is well crafted indeed! -- that means it's ace . The hair is fantastically well drawn ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Emotional Aura (.hack)

    Hey there! I love this and I love CS2! Anyway! Like everyone else has mentioned the hair is absolutely stunning in terms of quality -- it looks a little like ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Doodles <3

    I love these, you've shown a real talent in this style of illustration. What I would say for your doodles though, is keep them black and white. You're excellent at ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • General Articles Re: The End

    I have to say that was a story that came with some big impact. The reaction you got out of me was more the want to shout at the lads ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • General Articles Re: (E&iC) It's a Disaster.

    Thanks for the tips Dem! And yay! A fellow columnist! *waves* :) Ben.

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Faking It.

    Hey there! Okay, your poem: This I love: I walk through the evil doors This place is filled with trashy whores. The say high school are your glory years So ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Writers block

    Hey there! Here as requested :P - Anyway I see this has been nitpicked a lot, so I'll focus on content and development! :) Well what can I say? The ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Benji's Reviewing Mania (Exam Period!)

    Okay done Amy. BondGirl007 I'll get to yours by tomorrow morning I promise, just had a busy day! Any'oo keep posting your requests...

    Jan 23, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Ugly melodies/Silent songs

    Yello Amy! :P Here as requested :) Any'oo, I'm not too good at poetry myself, but I'll give you an idea of what I think! XD Silence envelopes the music, ...

    Jan 23, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Benji's Reviewing Mania (Exam Period!)

    Okay, I'm on it! Anyone else?

    Jan 23, 2010
  • General Articles Re: (E&iC) It's a Disaster.

    Thanks for the great and positive feedback JSPike! :D Ben.

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Reg Carter: Deep Cover Chapt. 3 (16+)

    Haha, glad your enjoying it! & thankyou for the review! Ben.

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Reg Carter: Deep Cover Chapt. 2 (16+)

    Thanks for the review Amy! :D

    Jan 22, 2010


"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
— Dr. Seuss