User avatar

BenFranks

BenFranks

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Breakfast

    Thankyou for the positive feedback!

    Jan 25, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Benji's Reviewing Mania (Exam Period!)

    Sure, I'll get onto it! :P - Finished your review Bondgirl007 by the way! Anyone else?

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: The Watermellon

    Hey there! If I'm honest when i first saw this poem and read the first two lines I though, "oh dear." However the way you've ended this poem makes the ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Angel's Gallery [Grand Reopening]

    Hey there! Can you do me a favour and review this: Earth And It's Contents: The Problem With It Is. (Extract from my book.) Can you give me some thoughts ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Im Finally me.

    Hey again! Another short, sweet gem of writing you have here! The structure and flow of your poetry is always a crowd pleaser and it doesn't let us down here. ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Breakfast

    Thankyou! :D

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Wolf

    Hey there! The feature shading on this wolf and the background is very well-done indeed like your school friends said. I think the wolf's emotion is serious and angry, yet ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: a black and white fairy tale.

    Hey again Telle! Obviously the best part of this has got to be the message. It's fantastic! I hope you made that up yourself because it has a huge punch ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Breakfast

    Aw, thanks alot guys! I thought it was another disaster :P I'll try and revise then edit the use of 'why' but I'm glad you liked it! XD Ben.

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Jules

    Hey! My favourite thing abou this poem is the shortness which adds to the effect and impact, it's almost as if you haven't got long to tell us but you're ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Reg Carter: Deep Cover Chapt. 1 (Strong Language)

    Thankyou so much for the feedback.

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Breakfast

    Why thankyou for the positive feedback Matt! Ben.

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Dackoda!

    Wow, Durrie. What can I say? The features of shading and your talent in illustration here are beautiful, this basically flawless. I suppose the only real improvement anyone could suggest ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Breakfast

    BREAKFAST I came down for breakie one mornin' in May, and to my surprise I saw m'kids were out to play. There was Sally with her spade and li'l Mickey ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews from a Marine (Re-opened)

    Hey there Amy! Me again! XD Right, this piece has already been nit-picked and pulled apart but feel free to extend on this if you see anything because its important ...

    Jan 24, 2010


There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
— William Shakespeare