User avatar

BenFranks

BenFranks

  • General Articles Re: (E&iC) Could it be more ridiculous?

    @mollytate : Yes it was meant to be funny and column based! I'm glad you found it a good laugh and it made your day! Woohoo! Anyway, thankyou for the ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: goodbye

    Yello again! Right, the fluency of this poem is good, but I think you could easily improve it by sticking a comma/semi-colon or two on some of the ends of ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • General Articles Re: (E&iC) Could it be more ridiculous?

    Note: Minor reference to strong language. Earth and its Contents (Another extract from my column-based book) Could it be more ridiculous? Whilst having a most riveting walk through the supermarket, ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Spatial Awareness

    Hey there. I like the ideas for plot you have down here. I think you need to have a solid idea of where you're going to head in terms of ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Robins

    Hey there! I've got to say the effect of this poem is stunning and I personally love the implicity of the last two lines that allows the reader's imagination to ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: In the mood for a review, per chance?

    Hey there! Do you like humour? If you do could you do me a favour and give us a quick down review of these two column-based pieces? - It's a ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Monster Love

    Hey there Matt! I enjoyed this poem and the rhyme scheme gives it a good pace. A bit iffy on the flow though and that might be down to your ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My drawing of Luigi (A Nintendo character)

    Hey there! Luigi is such a beast of a videogame character -- Mario's better though! And if I'm honest that's what made me click on your work XD. Any'oo. I ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • General Articles Re: (E&iC) The Problem With it is.

    Okay, thanks for the advice and review! :) Ben.

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You broke me.

    Hey there! You didnt just break my heart, You didnt just tear it apart, Okay I'd say this was a lovely start, I enjoy the repition of the "You didn't" ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Benji's Reviewing Mania (Exam Period!)

    Okay done everyone... ...Anyone else?

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Determined: The Story of a Beautiful Jew. Chapter Three.

    Yello again! It's me as requested, again! XD I hope this review helps you (and makes your day) as much as the others did! As usual m'thoughts and suggestions are ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: People (drawings)

    Hey there! This is a little big, but I'll make do. Okay, the features are done amazingly, despite what the others say. You have demonstrated a talent for illustration and ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: All Along

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS. I loved the narration of your poetry here, but I feel strongly about two issues the poem seems to have: Rhythm/fluency and punctuation; the two ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Revolution [Working title]

    Hey there JSPike! :) It's me again! Anyway here are my thoughts on this lovely bit'a fiction... (In blue italics. Blue's an admirable colour, wouldn't you agree?) Revolution The world ...

    Jan 25, 2010


I see no reason to celebrate the random timing of natural events by eating poison and singing.
— Dilbert