User avatar

BenFranks

BenFranks

  • General Articles Re: (E&iC) The Problem With it is.

    Haha, thankyou and thanks for the feedback! Ben,

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Super Reviewing Bash on January 31, 2010

    RSVP for Revision avoidance XD! :)

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: This site is pretty intimidating. Gahhh.

    Welcome to YWS! It isn't so bad, infact its motivating! You get the odd harsh review but they all help improve the writing. You'll go far on this site! Its ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Remember

    Beautiful & Individual 'Nough said. Ben.

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Beautiful Scars

    Hey there! To start: Thanks for the good read! Its very original, so well done! I can't nitpick this because I was drawn in by it. Your poetry is so ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Love is a tough bitch

    Unfortunately this is a touch messy, but my biggest issue is your beginning: Love is a knife straight through your heart. God I've never felt so much pain! Love is ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Grave

    Hey there! I love the pace and feel to this poem. I think you've started it stunningly well. It's captivating and sets off a fluent rhythm: Trapped in this box, ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Hands I

    Hey there fixed! I was just searching through the old Art&Photography when I came across this GEM of work! What can I say? Oh my lord! You have to teach ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Deleted

    Okay, this is persuasive which is a pluspoint, I guess. What I would say is you need to watch some sentences such as this: If I can get into a ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Durrie's Gallery-thing-majig! [updated 26th Jan]

    I love the originality of some of these and the only nitpick I can really offer is some of them don't have the strength in the lines. Without that line ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Willow Tree

    Hey there, welcome to YWS! The shortness is not a problem with this poem because it conveys the effect and meaning it should . Every line is a beautifully implicit, ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Tree

    Hey there! I really liked this. The lines are strong and make the image vivid and seal the effect. My favourite thing is this setting, the silhouettes semms so natural ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Wish I Were A Boat Sailing Towards Your Sea

    Hey there! *Likes*

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Limerick I

    Not my cup of tea. Although well-written and well-structured, it clearly made some people laugh so I guess it's a success. Personally I just didn't find any effect to it. ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Benji's Reviewing Mania (Exam Period!)

    Right'o Daydeams, I'll get on it. Keep posting requests people!

    Jan 26, 2010


Most people ignore most poetry because most poetry ignores most people.
— Adrian Mitchell