User avatar

BenFranks

BenFranks

  • Lounge, The Re: New Junior Moderators

    Well done! See you around.

    Jan 7, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: #FinishThis2013

    Wrote a dandy 3k words today. I was in one of those moods where I couldn't move, so laptop in bed worked out nicely.

    Jan 6, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is It Possible To Waste Time?

    I think it is impossible to waste time. Every second of every day, nay, every moment of every day since the day you were born, you have been thinking. Thinking ...

    Jan 4, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: 12,000 posts party!

    Congratulations Snoink :D

    Jan 1, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: Three Word Story

    not for a

    Jan 1, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: Three Word Story

    the world end?

    Jan 1, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: #FinishThis2013

    My story is a novel following five low lifes from Bristol who all get on the same bus and decide to set up a mercenary group. They later take Paris ...

    Dec 31, 2012
  • Contests Re: Official Contest: YWS Valentine's Day Contest [Closed]

    I'm in love. I'll give this a go.

    Dec 29, 2012
  • Writers Corner Re: Name Central

    All my characters are given nicknames that relate to their personalities. It allows me to remember what they're like but also suits my humour writing style.

    Dec 29, 2012
  • Writers Corner Re: My Writing Career thus far

    For 0 review works you can request reviews here: Some users open up workshops and will actively be happy to review for you.

    Dec 29, 2012
  • Research Re: Wrath of Mother Nature

    Often in something like this you'll get the spectacular feeling if you go down the violent or shocking route, but it's very important you do this well. Now instead of ...

    Dec 29, 2012
  • Research Re: The serial story: could it come back?

    A lot of fiction writers who go down the self-publishing route will also create fiction serials on their blogs . It's a great way to gain readership and recognition for ...

    Dec 29, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: A most pressing concern

    PFFT. You only have to do 1000 reviews! Get to it, woman! Sounds like a challenge.

    Dec 29, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: #FinishThis2013

    I'll give this a go - see if I can juggle it with everything else.

    Dec 29, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Justice DT

    The Mafia will be investigating the death of Alice Adams themselves by Mister Garg's orders. Garg hopes by finding the killer he can claim the money he is owed off ...

    Dec 28, 2012


You're a hairy, wizard!
— EllieMae