User avatar

BenFranks

BenFranks

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hey there! Welcome :) and I too, enjoy the smell of baking bread :) Mmm.. Anyway! Have fun here! Ben.

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie

    Pizza or pasta?: Definately Pasta, JD. Hello! Welcome to YWS. We're all mega friendly, close and always willing to help. I've only been here two weeks and look, I'm already ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: ...Hello?

    Hey and welcome to YWS! We're all friendly here and we'd all be happy to help you with your poetry! Infact I adore reading and reviewing it so if you ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: yea...hi...talk to me? plz? im new here...

    Welcome to YWS (:

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Breakfast

    Anyone else have any thoughts? I'm very experimental with poetry since it's not exactly "My thing". Infact I do my best to avoid writing it (as much as I love ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Please! Someone save my writing!

    I'd just write something else. Then in a year you might come back to it. I have the problem of not finishing, you just need to find that story with ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: How do I kill off a loved character?

    Hey everyone! This may seem a little cynical, but in my Reg Carter fictional spy series, I need to kill off Carter - who is apparently the favourite amongst readers. ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Feed The Pink Elephant! [Open!]

    'Ullo Pink! Unfortunately, to your despair, I've come anlong with another request for a bit'a humourus non-fiction. (In a slightly different context than before). Okay, so this is a piece ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • General Articles Re: (E&iC) Dictionary [Part One]

    Extract from the "Preface". Earth & its Contents THE DICTIONARY Note: Contains Mildly Strong Language (Okay, before you go, “Oh dear, why on earth would I want to read a ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Today Was a Fairytale

    Hey there! Okay, my favourite and most enjoyable thing about this poem was the structure. I love how you've kept the lines short. It creates a kind of unique pace ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • General Articles Re: (E&iC) It's a Disaster.

    By the way, I've posted the new extract :)

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: FATHER-LESS

    --> Hello again. Okay I prefer this one to your otherone because I can feel some vague emotion trailing through but once again you lack the effect. Its badly written ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: I will survive

    Hey there Percy, Let's start with a couple of punctuation and type errors to improve the fluency of the read: I will survive. I will surv i ve through these ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: 1.15.10

    Hello lildeh! The length of this poem is just right in my opinion. I think there's a nitpick with the tone of it, however. This is opinion based so it ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • General Articles Re: (E&iC) Could it be more ridiculous?

    Hey! @JSPike : Thanks so much for the positive feedback and I can see what your saying, there is a bit of 'blah blah' in the middle, so I'll get ...

    Jan 26, 2010


Be careful or be roadkill.
— Calvin