User avatar

BenFranks

BenFranks

  • Art & Photography Re: Manga-two girls

    Hey there! Wow, your feature work is brilliant! I think this is because of the good proportions here. I think they're just right excluding maybe shoulder width and the neck ...

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Those Crows

    Hey there! This was a fun-read. I like fun-reads :) Nice. An improvement? Er, write a little more so we can succumb to more effect, that'll be fab! Sorry about ...

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: First post...

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! Unfortunately, I disagree with the above, but hey. Okay, in poetry I think grammar's extremely important because it creates fluency as well as tone. I'm ...

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Death of an Athiest, and Death of a Thiest

    This was okay, but its hard to make such a poem vary to every audience unless you give it that extra punch of effect. Personally I think you're lacking it ...

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: The Girl

    Okay. My favourite thing about your poem is the start, it's well structured, has a nice fluency to sollow and I like the choice of words. It's when you get ...

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: How do I kill off a loved character?

    Thankyou everyone! Wonderful advice! I'll be posting Chapter 4 by next week if any of you are interested. Cheers again, Ben.

    Jan 27, 2010
  • General Articles Re: (E&iC) Dictionary [Part One]

    Thankyou Pink! :) Ben

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: sad

    Okay, Hi there! Good start no? XD Anyway, the poem! My first suggestion is to get rid of these "..." they're heart breakers for fluency. If you want someone to ...

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Breakfast

    Ah you see, that's more my column writing. When I write poetry I like to make it a "fun-read" rather than a "meaningful heart wrencher" if you get what I ...

    Jan 27, 2010
  • General Articles Re: SAA: Sexually Abused Anonymous: A Memoir

    Wow, that's horrible. You have my sympathies and you're very courageous.

    Jan 26, 2010
  • General Articles Re: (E&iC) Could it be more ridiculous?

    Thankyou! :D Ben.

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Check How Much You've Grown

    This was only two weeks ago (give or take) :) Twenty years. Twenty full years since I was in this house. This was one of my favourite openings. I know ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: A quick suggestion

    Hey, just quickly mentioning the two following books: -> "The World According to Clarkson: For Crying Out Loud" . Good if you enjoy dry humour . Good if you like ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Please! Someone save my writing!

    I'd go with Karsten's advice actually :D

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: How do I kill off a loved character?

    Thanks Amy :) And Yes, I am. Sorry XD. Plot development's superior to everybody's love for Carter. :) Hehe. Ben

    Jan 26, 2010


My existence is political. And love is my statement.
— Kevin Abstract