User avatar

BenFranks

BenFranks

  • Other Poetry Re: They say love.

    Hey there! Okay, I enjoyed the colour of vocab you've got here! It really delivers some effect. The main nitpick I have with it is in terms of fluency. I ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: I am Jane Doe

    Hey there! What I like about this piece of poetry is the chosen vocabulary and the effect of it. I think you're also structured it very well. My biggest problem ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: zimbabwe

    Hey there, Welcome to YWS. Firstly, I enjoyed the originality of your poem and the images were okay - always rooms for improvement - but 'least they delivered some effect. ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Rant on Epic Fantasy and other things

    Fantasy's like water. It comes in different forms, but they're easily understandable once you behold the knowledge . :)

    Jan 28, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Strange things noticed in books

    Strange things aren't strange in strange books. It could also depend on what you define as "strange". I mean, what if your definition of strange was strange ? Philosophy's too ...

    Jan 28, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: How was your day?

    My day was immense. I'm no longer single :) haha! Ben,

    Jan 28, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS UK Map

    I'm not mentioned, I'm from Salisbury, Wiltshire. Guess we're not too YWS popular here! :D Swindon looks surprisingly popular though, considering little things occur in such a place :D Lol! ...

    Jan 28, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: A quick suggestion

    I've read Boyle's book. It's rude and naive, in my opinion. I mean he's one of my favourite comedians, but that book is badly written and it's completely unnecessary in ...

    Jan 28, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Me and You

    Welcome to YWS! I'm Ben, nice to meet you. I enjoyed the difference of this poem, but you need to avoid ALL chatpeak and punctuate a lot better. Vary sentence ...

    Jan 28, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Carpe Diem (We will not be forgotten) [Working Title]

    Anytime. Oo, i forgot to "Likes" this. *Likes* :D Ben

    Jan 28, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Beauty

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! I hope you enjoy it here! Anyway, I found this was truly original with bags of effect and imagery from start to end. Close your ...

    Jan 28, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: The Incognito Art Gallery [ 01/26/10 ]

    Hello Incognito! Right, as for this wonderful, feature-stunning piece of realism! - Proportions Okay, as an artist myself, I do realise that these are very hard to perfect. I have ...

    Jan 28, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Paper Face

    I enjoyed the originality, unfortunately I can't currently nitpick since I need to go & see to my Physics. I'll be back! Ben.

    Jan 28, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Modern World

    Hey there! This writing is well-structured if you're nine years old . The biggest problem I have with this is your naivity. This means you haven't really covered all arguments. ...

    Jan 28, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: It's Kamas! (by Mo.)

    Spork :)

    Jan 27, 2010


“I don't talk things, sir. I talk the meaning of things.”
— Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451