User avatar

BenFranks

BenFranks

  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: My Sci-Fi story (good, bad?)

    I'd try and be more surreal, that's my only point really. If you're going to be imaginative and out of the box when you write, give it everything and don't ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Bury the Body

    Hey. Can't really critique a stunning piece of originality such as this. I mean you haven't gone wrong anywhere. There's constant fluency and punches of imagery and its individual. It's ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Ideal Writing Environment?

    Infront of a computer after dinner and in the evening. -- Perhaps a touch of music. :)

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Your Own Room Plate :)

    'Ullo Bexi! :D 'Tis me, Ben! Any'oo, I am in dire need of a room plate! So when I stumbled across this thread on this friday evening I was jolly ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Feelings on Atheism

    I think faith should be apart of everyone's life. I'm an Atheist, but do you know what the first thing I'd do in a life threatening situation is? I'd pray ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: 40 of the Best Web Sites for Young Writers

    Thanks for this post Nate. :) I haven't been with YWS long but I'm going to be here a long while yet :) Mwahaha. Ben

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Other Re: Diffrent Quotes

    Hey and welcome to YWS! -- Note: Run spell check before posting -- Okay, have a quick revision of grammar and typos so we can read your quotes easier. Also ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Please! Someone save my writing!

    You have a nice variation of tips here. Try 'em all :D Ben

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Alas I can not love you

    Hey there! Repetitions - Line length - Tone I feel this would've worked for the first 2 or 3 lines but it gets too much after that and it's a ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Star Trek Series

    Voyager forever :) haha.

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Determined: The Story of a Beautiful Jew. Chapter Four.

    I disagree with Galerius almost everywhere! Especially with recreating a character from Schindler's List I'd insist on keeping the originality of this work, as opposed to intertwining the ideas with ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Another Manga

    Another good bit of work! I think in terms of manga (because you're already very talented with it) you should try and strengthen the lines of your work more, make ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: German Shepherd pup

    Hey there Rayne! I adore this! I personally love how you've strengthened the image with a Sharpie it gives that impacting effect. Anyway, I'm glad you used an eraser because ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • General Articles Re: My Thesis on Atheism and The Creation of God

    I think you can discuss a subject like this all you want, but you're only going to provoke a response that makes your argument look "flawed". There are huge amounts ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: .

    I'd rate this 12+ for "bitch" & perhaps post in lyrics?

    Jan 29, 2010


Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon.
— Paul Brandt