User avatar

BenFranks

BenFranks

  • Randomosity Re: Just a bit of fun! (Mangos!)

    Mr. Mango worked for Santa Claus and one morning Mr. Claus asks, "Dear Mango, why are you male?" and the Mango replies, "I do not know. Why are you?" To ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: How was your day?

    Aw that's a shame Pudin! YWS will cheer you up! XD This was my day: So, I was walking down the street this morning and found that this girl gave ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Just a bit of fun! (Mangos!)

    HULLO! Okay, this is kind of "chat-inspired" thing based on the repetition of the word "mango" in a totally irrelevant conversation. Anyway! Here's the "fun"! It's a game. What you ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: A weird, random rap...thing...

    Haha, I like the short and snappy rhythm you've got to this its one of those reads that you smile at! XD Anyway, hello and welcome to YWS! I'm Ben, ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Hands

    Hey there, just a little feedback: I like the colouring and links you've drawn between the two hands because it has that emotional effect that I love about art. Your ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Reg Carter: Deep Cover Chapt. 1 (Strong Language)

    Thanks Karsten.

    Jan 29, 2010
  • General Articles Re: The Persian/Iranian Cheetah

    Okay I think your biggest problem is the page layout. Put it in set columns so you're not hugging the images. The font's too big and the spacing inbetween isn't ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    Oh dear? .5? XD Okay I'ma give you: 9.9876/10 Close! -- P.S Funny sig.

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: As roses burned.

    Hey there! My favourite thing about your poetry here Ed is the comparison of emotion to colour such as these lines: Red; with passion, anger and joy; It makes the ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Willow Tree

    Anytime, Could you post an edited version of this Soleil? I'd love to read your improvements! Thanks, Ben

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: How do you get the letters under your username?

    This post was equally helpful for me. So I'm going to drop a thankyou :)

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Michael Jackson had a deep voice!

    This is a Publicity stunt. O.o

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Wossy leaves the BBC

    Apparently he wasn't being paid what he would've liked. It's also suggested the BBC wanted rid of him but allowed him to leave on his own accord.

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Swear Words Are Just Like Any Other Word?

    Depends on context in my opinion.

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    9/10 haha :) I had to reread to get it, but yeah, loved it! XD Ben

    Jan 29, 2010


Education is education. We should learn everything and then choose which path to follow. Education is neither Eastern or Western; it is human.
— Malala