User avatar

BenFranks

BenFranks

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Tick Tock

    Hey there! Like Matt said there's a strong reliance on font and colour. However in my opinion this is good. I think this shows a take of your own poetry. ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Another Manga

    Hey just a little advice: I've noticed that you mention you've copied your works on some of your posts in Manga. What I think you should do is get some ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Guess Who! (PG?)

    Hey Jenna, Just a little pop of feedback as everyones mentioned any advice I might've laid on! xD So, I like the strength of the outline and I think the ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Snow

    Hey there! These are some wonderful snapshots, I especially admire the angles. I think my favourite thing about them is the ones you took in Oxford! I think this was ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Suicide Note Of The Weak

    Hey there! My favourite thing about this poem is the choice of language; that's what really crafts the originality to this. From this the effect is much more powerful and ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Christmas Day 1914

    Hi. That was different, I'll grant you that. Keep up the writing. Ben

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: I'm dreaming of a world

    Hey there! ~ I'm dreaming of a white christmas... Anyway! I like the "I'm dreaming... Where... Where... And..." Pattern it's individual and kind of catchy :) Here's just a few ...

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Poison

    Hey! Thumbs up for the structuring of this poem. There's some real originality here. I'd improve this by revising the fluency and perhaps sprucing up the language in some parts. ...

    Jan 30, 2010
  • General Articles Re: (E&iC) Dictionary [Part One]

    Cheers for the feedback Pike :D

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Just a bit of fun! (Mangos!)

    Nice one! Scores on edited opening post. Anyway, keep posting people!

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Winter is a Live Mind

    Hey there Rose! Punctuation Okay, the prior thing I notice when I read this is that there's only really full stops, so I think there's a small lack of rhythm ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Woes Behind Curtains

    Hullo! We don't really need an introduction, I've reviewed your lovely poetry before! :D Anyway. Punctuation This is well thought out and I don't have any problem with your fluency ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello everyone

    Hello Awesome person! :) I'm always here if you need a review xD --> Also, if you want a good laugh, just drop me a PM! :) Have a quality ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Poem(s)?

    Brilliant Ed. Keep up the good poetry :) Ben

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Just a bit of fun! (Mangos!)

    This was PMed by callmeLily73 : I had a weird dream last night! It was a 50 foot mango! It had bunny ears and a french mustash!It chased me all ...

    Jan 29, 2010


If a story is in you, it has to come out.
— William Faulkner