User avatar

BenFranks

BenFranks

  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Dishwasher's Bane

    Hey there! I think that was an interesting read. What I will say though is that content wise I'm not really goign away with anything. I realise that the poem ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: king Midas

    Oh, and another thing :) I'd have a quick look over lines like this: Turned to gold his grand grub and draught I didn't notice this during my first post ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Moonlight Calling

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! What a brilliant poem! That was stunningly powerful . At first I was a bit bewildered by the message you were getting across and I'm ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Young Love... Pfft?

    Hey there Timmy! I have to say that your opening is absolutely brilliant! I used to be a nonbeliever, I doubted every notion. I think the "doubted every notion" is ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Reviewing Sunday

    Don't worry about what I said Nate XD Its been cleared up in most cases, and I was only on about the minority of reviews. Keep up the reviewing everyone!

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    10/10. I think cannibals are hardline Communists.

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Strange things noticed in books

    Benfranks I assume they mean "dissonant" or "incoherent:. A fantasy setting calls for and explains a certain amount of craziness, but when that craziness is exceeded without reason, it's like ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Characters anything but average-looking

    I haven't got green eyes. :(

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Reviewing Sunday

    Okay. I have a kind of complaint. As much as this is very ecouraging in getting everyone to review before the month's up... People aren't reviewing properly . I just ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Determined: The Story of a Beautiful Jew. Chapter Four.

    Hey there! I'm around to it atlast, so sorry for the await :D Any'oo like usual my thoughts and suggestions are in the italic coloured writing. I hope it's not ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: king Midas

    Hey. I enjoyed this but give it a good thorough edit because I think in some points the fluency was disrupted by the lack of punctuation. It also slightly changed ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Forever Lost

    juts typo XD Anyway the poem! (Hi, by the way) I think the second line of your poem is a little forced in rhyme. As much as I get the ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Rapid Reviews

    Hey fancy reviewing a bit of sarcastic, ranty humour? :) I know it doesn't sound all that appealing but you mentioned you commented on entertainment so here y'are: The problem ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Little Bird

    Hey there. I like the sweetness in the message and effect of simplicity conveyed. It was inticing. What I will say though, is a little like Lydia's mentioned, you need ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Religion

    Hey dreamy, I liked this poem mainly due to rhythm and fluency. Thus, it was well punctuated :) It is just little things like this that could do with that ...

    Jan 31, 2010


they say money can't buy happiness, but what they don't realize is that money *can* buy novelty socks.
— blueca