User avatar

BenFranks

BenFranks

  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Day I Killed My Love

    Hey! I've got to say that this is one of the best pieces of poetry I've read in a long time. It's so drawing and gripping. It entices from start ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: through the dark

    Heyy! This was captivating and, er, different :P In a good way. Like ab mentioned there's some lines in there to which I cannot really relate to and that would ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A fallling love

    Hey there! This maybe short but short's never an issue. I think I enjoyed the random but extremely poetic descriptions. There was feeling and imagery that had strength in every ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Say

    Hey there JD! your life could be destroyed into a million pieces like shattered mirror I love this line and its what really first captivated me, that and the "dedication ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Apathy

    Hullo Matt/Sam! :) I have to say that I enjoyed the message and flow of this. I think the language you've chosen is beautiful and it is easy to associate ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Gone

    Hullo! I think that this poem has potential, but it isn't really pulling through as it should because of the structure. By this I mean that your effect of chosen ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: hispaniola

    Hey Kylan! I think what you've done best here is given the reader beautiful selections of language and imagery. I think the biggest nitpick is a bit like waht Firestarter ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Man Below My Terrace

    Hey there! Your colour in language choice is truly exceptional! I especially enjoyed the gripping of these two lines: And the moon has gone a-hiding And the birds have ceased ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    Okay, I've never done this before, but count me in :) ~Ben **************** Name: Reg Carter Age: (29) Picture: Vehicle: 4x4 Personality: Talks very little & doesn't like to be ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: 26,000

    Hey there! The reason why this was good (and I don't mean to be harsh but it probably is the only reason...) is that it made me smile. If it ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Reg Carter: Deep Cover Chapt. 1 (Strong Language)

    Thanks a million BeautifulDoom! Packs of positive feedback, really makes me feel good about writing! Love it! Cheers again. Ben (P.S ~ Pro review method :D)

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (0)

    Hey there! I rarely go onto fantasy fiction so what a delight it was to be treated with something like this when I did! I think your characters have already ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • General Articles Re: my life story - short version

    ~ Note: Rate this 16+ for strong language. Hello! I'm really sorry. Reading this is kind of saddening and its one of those stories that in a way you don't ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Beast

    'Ullo Howler! Well, this is , er, original. The reason why I have an unsurity is because although I think the concept is brilliant, I was a little confused with ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Fallen Apple

    Hey there! I see you've mentioned you're making edits on clarifying the conveyed message, so I guess I don't need to say anything there. XD But if you were wondering ...

    Jan 31, 2010


snacks are relevant to every situation and your argument is invalid
— LemonTheDorkyPanda