User avatar

BenFranks

BenFranks

  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    Reg Carter This new gang of Riles was interesting to be sure, but I wonder if it'll be as eventful as the old days. I smiled. The past was always ...

    Feb 7, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Science Fair Survey

    Name: Ben Age: 15 Gender: Male ______ Top 3 Movies Title: "Rat Race" Genre: Comedy Title: "Tommorow Never Dies" Genre: Spy Thriller (Bond movie) Title: "Valkyrie" Genre: Action/Adventure ______ 3 ...

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you have Facebook?

    Farmville was a waste of my life.

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    Note: Can you guys introduce Reg. He's just the character to come in late and would work really well to be introduced at this time. The profile's on the first ...

    Feb 6, 2010
  • General Articles Re: (E&iC) Dictionary [Part One]

    Feedback's always helpful so thankyou! :D

    Feb 6, 2010
  • General Articles Re: (E&iC) Could it be more ridiculous?

    Thanks for the feedback Moriah :)

    Feb 6, 2010
  • General Articles Re: (E&iC) It's a Disaster.

    Haha, glad you enjoyed it :P Er, Matt Damon isn't my favourite of all actors, I think I should leave it at that :D

    Feb 6, 2010
  • General Articles Re: (E&iC) The Problem With it is.

    Thanks Moriah :)

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Just a bit of fun! (Mangos!)

    Lmao, that's insane :P 450 points xD

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The January 2010 Reviewing Statistics (Updated)

    Whoop :)

    Feb 4, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Just a bit of fun! (Mangos!)

    Haha, funny! :) You both get, hmm, 300 points :D

    Feb 4, 2010
  • General Articles Re: (E&iC) Dictionary [Part One]

    Haha, thanks for the help guys. :) Ben

    Feb 4, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: break up

    Hey there, just a quick poetry tip: Ellipses are disastrous and they're just as disastrous here. Never, ever use them in poetry. This just tells me that you can't convey ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Darkness

    Hey As always, mystery is one of those beautiful literature perks and you've used it brilliantly here. However, like my fellow reviewer, I am slightly bewildered and this is because ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Voices Of The Dead

    Hey there! Wow Lydia, I think you've got some true originality here. I especially liked the first 3 stanzas before the phones. I thought the tone was constant and drawing ...

    Jan 31, 2010


Besides, if you want perfection, write a haiku. Anything longer is bound to have some passages that don't work as well as they might.
— Philip Pullman